RSI indicator - page 118

mntiwana
mntiwana  
mladen:

mntiwana

You mean a cci using alma?

Dearest MLADEN

yes exact,when stoch of alma and rsi of alma gave us wonderful results i believes cci alma will be produce more attractive results.these days pretty tools coming like spring flowers,honestly i dont find time to experiment on every. .

and i am wonder and astonished when visitors brings 4th class tools here from out source and asking do this and that with these,why they cant see,what is here and of what status.

regards

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

yes exact,when stoch of alma and rsi of alma gave us wonderful results i believes cci alma will be produce more attractive results.these days pretty tools coming like spring flowers,honestly i dont find time to experiment on every. .

and i am wonder and astonished when visitors brings 4th class tools here from out source and asking do this and that with these,why they cant see,what is here and of what status.

regards

OK. Will see to make one CCI based on alma

pavaka
pavaka  

Mladen...is it possible to change this indicator so Yellow line will have "color on slope" option or arrows when it changes direction?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

New version of Connors RSI posted here : https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/116-something-interesting-please-post-here/page754#comment_1810446

tampa
tampa  
Pava:

Mladen...is it possible to change this indicator so Yellow line will have "color on slope" option or arrows when it changes direction?

That would be nice
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Pava:

Here is a version with those options (and made more user friendly)

mntiwana
mntiwana  
mladen:

Dearest MLADEN

thank you for this user friendly ver.

regards

Files:
EURUSDH1.png 55 kb
pavaka
pavaka  
mladen:

looking good...thank you
William Snyder
William Snyder  

Made

Made this version with the option to color the mid band if the yellow (one more average smoothed rsi) changes slope.

pavaka
pavaka  
mrtools:

Made

Made this version with the option to color the mid band if the yellow (one more average smoothed rsi) changes slope.

thank you