Everything about RSI - page 122

Preethika:
talaate, first pls post the mq4 file. anyway please check this
That is the old version - new version are working differently

mladen:
That is the old version - new version are working differently

Dear Mladen

I would like to second the request to make a histo version of StepMA of RSI adaptive EMA 2.8.  I believe the last histo version we had was 2_2 and it does not contain the same options now available with the latest on-chart version (such as diff RSI types, price filter, etc).  So it would definitely be a useful update.  I appreciate your time, thank you in advance.

Debates & Discussions

RSI indicator

PippoInzaghi, 2016.05.31 10:33

Dear Mladen

I would like to second the request to make a histo version of StepMA of RSI adaptive EMA 2.8.  I believe the last histo version we had was 2_2 and it does not contain the same options now available with the latest on-chart version (such as diff RSI types, price filter, etc).  So it would definitely be a useful update.  I appreciate your time, thank you in advance.

Here is the histogram version of the latest stepma of rsi adaptive ema

mladen:

thank you very much :)

talaate:

Actually, Funny
what I need to be histogram is the new version which named ver 8.3, never published as mq4, the version you posted is totally different and old one and I can made it as histogram by myself !. 

For your information I never ask for non mladen indicator and I know exactly  what I am posting, !

The fun thing is, later, you ask mladen for my request which you comment on !!

Any way, thanks mladen for the histgram version

sorry, talaate i just thought to help.With regrets,

preethika 

Preethika:
talaate, first pls post the mq4 file. anyway please check this

Actually, Funny
what I need to be histogram is the new version which named ver 2.8, never published as mq4, the version you posted is totally different and old one and I can made it as histogram by myself !. 

For your information I never ask for non mladen indicator and I know exactly  what I am posting, !

The fun thing is, later, you ask mladen for my request which you comment on !!

Any way, thanks mladen for the histgram version

Preethika:

sorry, talaate i just thought to help.With regrets,

preethika 

no problem at all. you are welcome

Just misprint in my post (and has been corrected) what I meant is ver. 2.8 not 8.3, that last one of ver 8.3 is belonged to the new step averages recently posted by mladen in Elite thread
Regards

mladen:

Hi Mladen 

Thanks for the the histogram versionof ver 2.8,

I would appreciate if you may add vertical lines on color changing + Onfirstbar option

Regards 

Can it make more user friendly please, and add some alerts to

thanks 

Files:

PanKayun:

Can it make more user friendly please, and add some alerts to

thanks 

PanKayun

There are no parameters in that indicator that can be added some user friendly options

Reason: