RSI indicator - page 113

Abe Bonifaas
Abe Bonifaas  

Hi,

Does anyone have some good experience with scalping?

Can you share with me some ideas what indicators for a good scalping strategy I can use?

Currently my exits are chosen according to RSI levels and I am using three MT4 platforms to monitor and trying to follow the accuracy of the prices.

Thanks

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Vhf adaptive digital Kalher RSX posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179723/page39

Files:
rsx.png 114 kb
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

As far as I know, there is no Michael Harris' version of RSI - in case that I am not wrong, here is it for metatrader : rsi Harris.mq4

PS: worth investigating, it has some very interesting properties

Files:
harris.png 131 kb
Wayan
Wayan  
mladen:
Just a simple addition of the on chart version (which is the original version) : stepma_of_rsi_adaptive_ema_2_1.mq4

Dear mladen

today I experiment with these indicators, but I had trouble with this indicator is currently under tf M15. why this indicator disappeared while under tf m15?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
NK Trade:

Dear @mladen,

today I experiment with these indicators, but I had trouble with this indicator is currently under tf M15. why this indicator disappeared while under tf m15?

NK Trade

I don't have that problem but you probably have to adjust the constant step size parameter (that parameter, more or less, needs to be adjusted for each time frame or symbol).

Wayan
Wayan  

Ok sir thank's ... i just use the default setting

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Rapid rsi using one of the built in averages for price filtering (it is a sort of RSIOMA but using rapid RSI instead of the RSI) : rapid_rsi__filtered.mq4

Files:
Abe Bonifaas
Abe Bonifaas  

RSIOMA seems like a good alternative, since it is adapting to the time frame.

But still for short-time trades – I would definitely use additional indication for volatility levels.

Like ROC – would be add information to the above without any noise – MA based calculation with a percentage change in the price

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
bonifaas_abe:
RSIOMA seems like a good alternative, since it is adapting to the time frame.

But still for short-time trades – I would definitely use additional indication for volatility levels.

Like ROC – would be add information to the above without any noise – MA based calculation with a percentage change in the price

bonifaas_abe

ROC would produce some percent levels only on rare symbols. On a forex symbol, ROC change is minimal - it would almost always be the same as the momentum indicators values

myname
myname  
mladen:
Rapid rsi using one of the built in averages for price filtering (it is a sort of RSIOMA but using rapid RSI instead of the RSI) : rapid_rsi__filtered.mq4

Can it use some dynamic zones?