RSI indicator - page 127

myname
myname  
mladen:

Frama of rsi (with some filtering it seems to be interesting)

Did you try floating levels on it?
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
nbtrading:
Did you try floating levels on it?
Not yet. Will check :)
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Frama of rsi that has floating levels (and options to change color on slope change, middle levels cross or outer levels cross)

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
hadi07:

Hello dear coders and traders.

Have You this type of RSI ?  it has dot for each candle close and i can change current candle rsi colour ( Red here )

Thanks.

That can be any type of rsi

But I guess that you are referring to the red part that is probably "forecasting". If it is "forecasting" then it has to use any type of extrapolation, and that can be even broader then the rsi type used (since generally, there are more or less, 6 types of rsi that I currently know of, while the extrapolation methods can me a lot more). So, there is no answer that can identify the rasi (or the extrapolation) from that picture only

Hadi Sejellati
Hadi Sejellati  
mladen:

But I guess that you are referring to the red part that is probably "forecasting". If it is "forecasting" then it has to use any type of extrapolation, and that can be even broader then the rsi type used (since generally, there are more or less, 6 types of rsi that I currently know of, while the extrapolation methods can me a lot more). So, there is no answer that can identify the rasi (or the extrapolation) from that picture only

No sir.red part is for current candle and not closed yet ... blue parts for closed candles.

and black dots show closed candles too.I need it.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
hadi07:

No sir.red part is for current candle and not closed yet ... blue parts for closed candles.

and black dots show closed candles too.I need it.

So, all you need is a different color on a current bar rsi?
Hadi Sejellati
Hadi Sejellati  
mladen:
So, all you need is a different color on a current bar rsi?

Yes Sir.And have dot for close candles ( Was Black here ) So we can see easy with that dots.thanks.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
hadi07:

Yes Sir.And have dot for close candles ( Was Black here ) So we can see easy with that dots.thanks.

Here is a version that does that

Files:
RSI hadi.mq4 2 kb
Hadi Sejellati
Hadi Sejellati  
mladen:

Wow.It was what i need. Realy tnx.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Frama of rsi (6 types of rsi, 7 possible filter types, 20 types of prices) - floating level version, posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175037/page865