Blessing 2 - page 76

Iron thanks for clearing up confusion about 5 decimals. However do you think it would be wise to close out any open positions on April 17 when IBFX changes over. I'm thinking there might be disruptions to the price feed. These things seldom go smoothly.

Hi Iron,

if i use blessing 2 with another EA in the same acc and in the same MT4, then the another EA get big DD, will blessing 2 will close the trades (by blessing 2) or blessing 2 still maintain the trades as each EA has own magic number?

thx in advance

Issue

lron:
I've never seen this issue, demo or live. I've been live with Blessing for a while with nothing but profits. However, I have seen brokers do strange things and this is one of the things that was reported once before that is simply "strange".

You might want to try a different broker. If you open a demo, make sure you call that broker on the phone and ask them to enable micro lots on your demo account.

v/r

Thanks, Iron!

I like this system and I am also in profit, its just that the profit could be even higher without this very strange placing of take profit orders. Placing take profit in long position below entry price is not possible manually. Maybe you are right and the broker is screwing me ?

I will try another broker, if there is no other solution.

PS! I had microlots enabled.

Thanks,

Sven.

Example1:

And another:

What you are seeing is normal. As Blessing ramps up the levels, it sets, or rather resets, all earlier TPs. Look at the last level in your examples and count the TP pips.

If you left the orig TP say on level 1 and price never came back to hit it, you would have a never ending (dangling) loss - forever.

Another basket closed

Another nice retrace, today, for usdjpy.

Six levels closed out, now flat and waiting

for the next order to hit.

Rob

Eur/usd

Hi all/Iron,

I am trading demo on eur/usd. TF D1, MM:true. I opened the account with 500usd. Current DD with 9 levels is -$132.00. On a reccommended account of 250usd and equity protection of 50%, it would have closed all trades. My question is this. Is it really that safe to start with only 250usd?

Rgds

Eddie

Indicators w/ Blessing....Good, Bad, or Indifferent?

Hi All!

I have been reading and re reading about Blessing for about a month now. I'm very impressed with how detailed this EA is and the fact that there is alot of care taken to protect the account. Hats off to everyone involved!

My question is pretty straight forward. Does it matter weather an Indicator is running on the pair that is using Blessing EA?

I am currently using these three....Murrey Math Lines, Stoch., and Price Channel Stop.

These indicators are all running on USD/JPY(portion 3), USD/CAD(portion 3), and GBP/USD(portion 4) with Blessing.

Thanks! and Happy Easter!

occoach:
Hi All!

I have been reading and re reading about Blessing for about a month now. I'm very impressed with how detailed this EA is and the fact that there is alot of care taken to protect the account. Hats off to everyone involved!

My question is pretty straight forward. Does it matter weather an Indicator is running on the pair that is using Blessing EA?

I am currently using these three....Murrey Math Lines, Stoch., and Price Channel Stop.

These indicators are all running on USD/JPY(portion 3), USD/CAD(portion 3), and GBP/USD(portion 4) with Blessing.

Thanks! and Happy Easter!

It shouldn't really matter. The only indicator that is

active is the built-in MA, but I don't see why you

couldn't throw some additional indies on your charts.

I have the 100MA on the main chart window, and

RSI and Stoch in their own windows, just for some

eye candy.

Rob