Magic number - page 4

omelette:
- close the offending chart - seriously! But why would you want 'another' method, that afterall is what magics are for, to allow you to differentiate between open order types. As for the code, practically every EA that is freely available scans open orders in this way, so if you honestly can't find this code, it is probably fair to say you are not a programmer, so maybe you should not be risking money on your own 'creations'...

If I were there physically to close the other charts when one EA has been activated, I wouldn't need automation at all, Seriously!

Show Magic number on statement?

Hello,

what settings are necessary to have EA's magic number shown in MT4's detailed statement?

Thank you very much!

mfk1:
Hello,

what settings are necessary to have EA's magic number shown in MT4's detailed statement?

Thank you very much!

In order to have the Magic in your statement, it must be coded inside the order comments. If not, you see the Magic only by move your mouse on the trade history row (it appear in a small comment box).

FerruFx

help--magic

i need the magic indactor

plz

q8m2002:
i need the magic indactor plz

WOW, Let me at..... No must....... behave...... must behave....... Keit ..... its sunday after all. Man I am jumping up and down on my chair on this one.

q8m2002

I would like the magic indicator too if you find it, thanks.

identifying which ea has made which trade?

Hello,

As you can probably guess, I'm a "new recruit". When there is more than one EA on the same currency in the same account. How do I get each to identify which trade it made in account history?

julian hanna:
Hello, As you can probably guess, I'm a "new recruit". When there is more than one EA on the same currency in the same account. How do I get each to identify which trade it made in account history?

Use a different magic number in each EA and then you can see the number in the trade

Setting of Robots

Hi there,

I wonder, if it is possible to set up and run more than one robot on the same platform such as Meta 4.

Is there any experience that could be shared?

Cheers

Peter

How can I change the magic number of a certain running transaction?

I've got a transaction generated by one EA, but I wanted another EA to take care of it.

But first, I have to change the magic number of that running transaction according to the later's EA magic number (so it can recognize it).

How to do it?

lumanauw:
How can I change the magic number of a certain running transaction?

I've got a transaction generated by one EA, but I wanted another EA to take care of it.

But first, I have to change the magic number of that running transaction according to the later's EA magic number (so it can recognize it).

How to do it?

You can't.

Lux

Reason: