Blessing 2 - page 154

Antomi:
Viptel,

Thank you for the help. I found the line in the script, but have no idea what you mean with "2 mean 2 digits so variable lot2 will be X,yy"

Unfortunately I'm not a coder. Can you please tell me what exactly I have to change?

Thanks, I appreciate the help.

Regards

Antomi

a link is better than 1000 words

NormalizeDouble - MQL4 Documentation

Trader1:
To Anyone Who may know the answer to this.

In Iron's manual he refers to "Standard" accounts and "Micro" accounts. Where do "Mini" accounts figure into this? Most brokers have "Mini" accounts but the only one I know of that has "Micro' (penny) accounts is IBFX. Can anyone clarify this for me. I want to be able to trade "Mini" accounts but am somewhat confused as to how I should set the "Accounttype." I have also started a new session with v 5.2 but so far no trades past 24 hrs. I don't remember it taking so long to start trading in v 5.1. Any suggestions or comments?

Trader1

Forget about Standard, Mini, and Micro. They mean different things on different brokers. Instead, concentrate on the pip value. Find out what it is for your broker, before you do any live trading. Basically, there are two ways to trade Blessing: 1-cent pips, or 10-cent pips. For 1-cent pips, you'll need approx. $500/pair at .01 starting lots, and

for 10-cent pips, you'll need approx. $5000/pair at .01 starting lots.

For reference: IBFX

.01 lots = 1-cent/pip

.1 lots = 10-cents/pip

1 lot = $1/pip

FXDD

.01 lots = 10-cents/pip

.1 lots = $1/pip

1 lot = $10/pip

Rob

ChicagoRob:
Forget about Standard, Mini, and Micro. They mean different things on different brokers. Instead, concentrate on the pip value. Find out what it is for your broker, before you do any live trading. Basically, there are two ways to trade Blessing: 1-cent pips, or 10-cent pips. For 1-cent pips, you'll need approx. $500/pair at .01 starting lots, and

.01 lots = 1-cent/pip

.1 lots = 10-cents/pip

1 lot = $1/pip

FXDD

.01 lots = 10-cents/pip

.1 lots = $1/pip

1 lot = $10/pip

Rob

Yes It is absolutely true. Concentrate on pip value it does not matter how it is called.

this is called mini at IBFX

.01 lots = 1-cent/pip

.1 lots = 10-cents/pip

1 lot = $1/pip

this is called standard at IBFX

.01 lots = 10-cent/pip

.1 lots = $1/pip

1 lot = $10/pip

Perfect Explanation

ChicagoRob:

.01 lots = 1-cent/pip

.1 lots = 10-cents/pip

1 lot = $1/pip

FXDD

.01 lots = 10-cents/pip

.1 lots = $1/pip

1 lot = $10/pip

Rob

ChicagoRob,

Thanks for the great explanation. I use FXDD, so that will work well for me.

Trader1

georgedim:
That time of the Month again.

Here is a result of 4 months of demo trading on Eur-Usd.

Initial Deposit $ 3000.

Total return over $ 3000 (100% in 4 months)

Starting lots 0.01

Multiplier 1.4

Four months is not long enough, to get overly excited about that.

If it performs like this for another 5 months, then it could be something to consider.

GD

is this your set file from march/april ? if there is a new version could you please point me to the right post where i can download and try it. very nice results, a little better than what i expect from my account with 0.01 starting lot size

Bless2 Forward Test

Below is forward test for Bless2 on IBFX

Login : 2389121

Password : qzbd0xq

Server : IBFX-MT4 Demo-1_5 decimal - Interbank FX, LLC

So far 3 days = 65%

banjoe:

So far 3 days = 65%

can you provide the set files for the 3 pairs?

feline207:
is this your set file from march/april ? if there is a new version could you please point me to the right post where i can download and try it. very nice results, a little better than what i expect from my account with 0.01 starting lot size

I have changed to 30min TF. Yes, almost the same parameters on the set file.

GD

65%

banjoe:

So far 3 days = 65%

Hi.

65% in 3 days is surely unsafe. The markets move a little more and the settings you re using probably will burn out. (Just an opinion fom someone who has already gone trough this)

Regards

Cad

Hello Togu,

One more support to brake, and you are there.

Only 100 pips to go.

There is hope!!!

George

Reason: