Piplite v1.0 - page 35

New to the Fire!

I have been backtesting EAs for some time and I have to say Piplite is worth fine tuning. I'm sorry if these have been previously answered but I was wondering if other time frames and pairs have been tested. I like the fact that this EA has been around for a long time but I think the GBPUSD pair has changed over time. Would a new pair be more in line with this EA? Is the latest version 3.1?

Do you try EURUSD ??

demam_emas:
hello... i wonder why the thread is dead... piplite is the safest martingale EA I found on TSD in my opinion...

Hi, I am using piplite on my real account for about one month, with the settings that I've got from here and I doubled my account. Believe it is the most profitable EA that I've tested.

I am testing the piplite's young brother, blessing 3 and blowed up the demo account with their settings. I guess these two EAs don't like the JPY .

I am testing also, piplite on 24/7, and so far the resultes are very good, just quadruplidated the demo account.

I entended to post more of my results. Piplite is for sure one of the best martingale EA of ever...

ccanadas:
Hi, I am using piplite on my real account for about one month, with the settings that I've got from here and I doubled my account. Believe it is the most profitable EA that I've tested.

I am testing the piplite's young brother, blessing 3 and blowed up the demo account with their settings. I guess these two EAs don't like the JPY .

I am testing also, piplite on 24/7, and so far the resultes are very good, just quadruplidated the demo account.

I entended to post more of my results. Piplite is for sure one of the best martingale EA of ever...

On which pair you speculate? EURUSD and USDCHF, don't make me much profit.

who can explain me how piplite opens hedge positions... what is the criteria ?

i noticed that it is using hedge only with some trades while with others it just follows the trend and continues to open trades in the same direction and sometime it goes straight to the SL...

so i was wondering if there was a way to use hedge feature at all times whenever a trade goes wrong ?

and also what is the trend protect feature ? i couldnt find any explanation about it

Hi,

Are you still or anyone still using this ea? Is there a set file you can post and what pair is best for this ea?

Thanks.

ccanadas:

haveone2:
Hi,

Are you still or anyone still using this ea? Is there a set file you can post and what pair is best for this ea?

Thanks.

Yes I'm still using this EA and still go on, right now I am getting profits on eurgbp and uscad, low volatility pairs...

Thanks.

Are you using this set file: piplite-v3.1-1999-2009-eurusd.set?

ccanadas:
Yes I'm still using this EA and still go on, right now I am getting profits on eurgbp and uscad, low volatility pairs...

haveone2:
Thanks. Are you using this set file: piplite-v3.1-1999-2009-eurusd.set?

Actually I use this settings for others pairs.

the results are very interesting.

you should try.

settings

Hi

Can anybody post the best possible settings, Timeframes and safe pairs to trade with.

Thanks

Reason: