EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 393

Vlad72:
how do I make the forum page refresh itself?

In your browser settings, set the refresh interval for the page.
[삭제]

On my indication -- H4 - ready for a reversal - one more impulse up - I admit - and a correction to the 1.400 area - in the near future (a week)

The situation on the minute:

got it
Dim_As_Int:

On my indication -- H4 - ready for a reversal - one more impulse up - I admit - and a correction to the area of 1,400 - in the near future (a week)



take the price off the chart - it's ruining everything ))))))

terentyevdd:
say something interesting:)


I showed you something interesting yesterday on gold and nz, but you are flapping your ears))))

[삭제]
strangerr:


I showed you an interesting one yesterday on gold and nz, but you are flapping your ears))))

=) I'm sitting on just one pair so far:) and I don't feel like jumping from one to the other because I don't have enough deposit for a long time:) and jumping from one to the other on short ones is not that good:)
[삭제]
Vizard:


remove the price from the chart - it ruins everything ))))))

it's like an accessory - to this Christmas tree ))))
Dim_As_Int:
it's like an accessory - to this Christmas tree ))))

I see...)))
[삭제]
We'll probably hit the highs again...)