Rent a Signal service development and suggestions - page 8

xerof123:
Hey Newdigital,

Was just roaming around the site which I think is fantastic, and went to make a payment via paypal (just to see how it would work) and when I cancelled the payment and returned to the site i was taken to the right page but there was also a DB error. I'll paste it here for you to look at.

Hope that helps with de-bugging.

Regards.

Thank you by reporting this!

FatCat Forex Signals

Hi ND

Historically I have not made my statements public, nor do I wish to, but at the request of some people that use my service and the fact that I keep getting pestered for results I have opened an account with FXDD and replicate my signals there.

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/commercial-talks/10024-fatcat-forex-signals

Please let me know what the next step is for me to be added to your signals provider list?

Thanks

Wayne

I sent PM to you explaining about how to start step by step.

----------------

For all the members who are testing as seller or as buyer, or making free signals.

New version of RAS tool will be released soon so please contact with me next week by PM (or on this thread).

Dear Admin

Hello great admin!

Please guide me how can I purchase signals from providers and how secure this business. I mean are you monitoring it continuously?

Thanks in advance!

Best Regards,

Arsenic786.

arsenic786:
Hello great admin!

Please guide me how can I purchase signals from providers and how secure this business. I mean are you monitoring it continuously?

Thanks in advance!

Best Regards,

Arsenic786.

Hi,

Service isn't released yet to the public. Is on beta test right now.

Keep in touch.

arsenic786:
Hello great admin!

Thanks in advance!

Best Regards,

Arsenic786.

The service is still on beta testing.

As to secure ... you are not sending your EA to anything or to anyone in any way and you are not giving investor's password to anyone. As to manual trades so you are just trading on selected magic number or using all trades in Metatrader and so on. So, it is secure for seller.

Or may be you are asking about monitoring: profitable or not? It is monitored in RAS website with many information for every single trade.

When we will receive very stable version of the RAS tool so RAS website will be changed according to the ideas which many members said here.

For now: it is still on beta testing so no one is selling and no one is buying.

Some sellers are having 1 or 2 buyers already (it is written on the website). I am testing as a buyer so it is just for testing only. And one seller subscribed as a buyer to free signals generated the other member (just to test as it is free anyway). It is on beta testing so no one is selling and no one is buying now.

As I described in some posts it will be limited number of sellers (not 1,000 sellers) so it is very important for signals providers (if he is planning to collaborate) to collaborate with the service in beta testing mode to be comfortable with this service and to sell the signals when it will be run officially somewhere in November.

But as I said: it will be free signals (some members are planning to provide free signals and already doing it for many weeks), it will be the signals for elite members and so on.

I am testing as a buyer and as I understand it will be necessary to give more information to the buyers about how to select the seller. Because there are a lot of particularities: one seller may have 20 or 30 open trades all the time but it will be profitable and it is related to initial deposit size; the other seller is trading just 3 or 4 times in a month ... the other seller is using very risky system ... next seller is trading on D1 timeframe with stop loss and take profit value ...

RAS tool will give the ability to the buyer to use 1 seller's signals, or to trade 5 or 10 sellers simultaniously in one Metatrader. So, the buyer should be informed about the signal/seller and use some kind of diversification.

I think, when this tool will run officially, so we will need to create the thread (or section) about explanation about how to select the seller for buyers. Because I am testing this service as a buyer for many weeks now and every seller may have many buyers ... and every buyer may trade many sellers using his own buyer's MM automatically ... just to "to connect" seller to his buyer ...

just to avoid some questions as

- 'i subscribed to one seller but this guy is not using stop loss and he is using hedge/martingale all the time so what to do?'.

- 'so why you subscribed to him? Because you saw all the information before subscription'.

No one asked of course because it is beta testing ...

So, we will need some thread helping the members as buyers. Because it will be a lot of free signals where no one is paying anything.

But according to my opinion, we should not devide the signals as free or for money for the buyers. Because buyers will want to receive the profit anyway: from free signals or from commercial signals. I mean that it should be same approach for any signals providers (commercial or free providers). It does not mean that free signal providers can do what they want just because they are doing it for free. Same approach for every signal provider.

But this thinking is more related to future thread/section about this RAS service.

Hi Newdigital, i'm testing the service, wow it's very good, really perfect work.

But, i have to give some suggestion, if you don't mind.

It's about the result showing, it show pips, and it's ok, but let's take it mre seriously, for example:

Let's say that the seller take various trades, trades lotsize is calculated when entering the trade, for example if a 20pip stoploss is needed, the lotsize will be 1.

Now, if 10pips stoploss is needed, i can put a lotsize of 2 lots.

And here come the problem, let's say i first get stopped out on the 20pips sl trade, and loose lets' say 5% of account, then i take the trade with 10pips sl, and it go well, showing a 20 pips profit.

Now, the final result will be a profit of 10%, - the previous 5% loss, we are in total profit of 5%!

Now, looking to the pips-performance in the website, it will show actually "0 pips", that for a "non-expert" reader would equal to 0 profit, that is actually incorrect.

What i'm saying, is that it can be a good idea to show usd profit in the main table, and it would be also better to show %profit in the table, and of course %drawdown, so a buyer can see all the important things, instead of a simple "pips" value, that doesn't mean nothing, sometime there can be a positive pips result, and a negative profit! or, negative pips but positive profit.

We have to let buyers see how real things are, so they will understand much more wich sellers are good compared to others.

Yes, many testers said about it.

In was many suggestions concerning website statistics using dollars calculation in additional with pips calculation, using some sort button for buyers to select the signals with/without stop loss - stop loss value - DD and so on.

All those suggestions were delivered to the developers. I think it will be improved.

Just for now we need to receive the most stable version of RAS tool first and after that the developers will implement all the ideas and suggestions (there were a lot of ideas/suggestions and so on - all of them were sent to the developers).

Calculation the profit in deposit currency in case of lot-multiplier = 1: it was one of the first idea which all the testers made on this thread and by PM.

But it may be better to use 0.01 lot size instead of 1 for example. Because if your client need 1 lot size (and your starting lot size is 0.01) so he will use multiplier = 100 and he will receive 1. Because many members will subscribe to many signal providers and they will use lot-multiplier in the settings to select lot size according to their deposit.

I am testing as a buyer. For example: if you are using lot size = 0.01 and I (as a buyer) need 0.05 so I will change the settings in my RAS tool (buyer's mode) to lot-multiplier = 5. And in this case I may subscribe to the other signals on same account depends on how big my deposit and how much should I pay monthly.

Some people asked by PM why I am using this terminology: buyer and seller

Just because it is the settings in RAS tool:

buyer = false or

buyer = true.

It is just a technical terminology. Because the member who are making free signals are still the seller according to the RAS tool settings (buyer = false in the settings).

ND,

I am sure you realize that 0.01 at IBFX means two different values at IBFX.

At IBFX there are two accounts that 0.01 can be used in.

Standard account and Mini account....

ES

Yes, I know: pairs with m and without m.

The other case to fix is 5 digits with FxPro (1 member is using it) where 100 pips = 10 pips for example.

Reason: