GoldWarrior02b - page 20

There should be a MicroWarrior Thread...for those of us with IBFX accounts...

I changed a line in the code to <1000...and I use less pairs...

ES

ElectricSavant:
Folks do not forget this...

Finally debugged and fixed version

of GoldWarriror02b identical to mt3 version.

If you do not want that it open 3 lots after

0.1 lots, then set k1=3,k2=6

(by default they are k1=30,k2=60) -

both in mt3 and mt4 versions.

So, I changed the settings of k1 and k2

to the 3 and 6 respectively.

And S/L was setted to 100.

If k1 =3 and k2 = 6 so it will be 0.1 lot and 0.3 lot size.

If k1 =1 and k2 = 1 so it will be always 0.01 or always 0.1 lot size.

I uploaded text file in the post #191:

If you want to open 0.1 lots always or 0.01 lot always (permanent lot size)

so change lot size to 0.1 (or 0.01; or to any yours) and use the following:

k1 = 1

k2 = 1

So, I changed the settings of k1 and k2

to the 1 and 1 respectively.

And S/L was setted to 100.

Don't forget to use different magic number for different pairs trading.

Please note:

- place Tracert file in /include folder and do not compile it.

- place DayImpuls indicator in /indicators folder and compile.

- place EA in /experts forlder and compile.

It means that if you want for EA to open 0.01 lot size always so change lot size to 0.01 and use k1=1 and k2=1.

PS. Sorry I uploaded zig file in the post #191 the 3rd time already. Please download the right version now as it works with GoldWarrior02b.2 version only (post #191 of this thread).

Tracert.mqh

Newdigital,When I running Goldwarrior02b or Goldwarrior02b.2, do I need this file "Tracert.mqh"? I saw forum mention Tracert.mqh sometime? What purpose for Tracert.mqh? Thank you

nancy2006bj:
Newdigital,When I running Goldwarrior02b or Goldwarrior02b.2, do I need this file "Tracert.mqh"? I saw forum mention Tracert.mqh sometime? What purpose for Tracert.mqh? Thank you

I don't remember ... I think it is necessary for Goldwarrior02b.2. It is something about visualizarion of backtesting ... We do not need ti in forward testing but it is better to have it of course. Because many EAs are using this tracert file.

Updated statements.

Files:

Please find updated statements for Goldwarrior: I am still testing original version.

Files:

I can't get an entry on the microwarrior...

ElectricSavant:
I can't get an entry on the microwarrior...

I asked Igorad and he said that this version https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173370/page13 is working for IBFX. But EA is not trading often.

Entry w.2b.3

I did not know I would report so fast...the new version (2b.3) just gave me an entry 4 minutes ago...(I earn a penny a pip..hehe)

A buy @ 83.62 on NZD/JPY at 9:15 (mst)...11:15 (est)....16:15 (gmt)...

ES

I loaded 2b.3 and used the defaults and 0.01 lots. dayimpuls and the expert loaded successfully. I am demo-testing on four pair: USD/CHF, EUR/GBP, AUD/CAD & NZD/JPY on the m15, in IBFX with 1K.

Thanks...I will wait for an entry and report.

ES

newdigital:
Next version: EA with magic number with permanent lot size for every order openning + minimum initial deposit size checking was removed from the code.

I am testing EURUSD, GBPUSD and USDCAD. with original version. The original version and your version should be the same concerning the entry. Only may be different is the broker data.

Reason: