EA M series, for EURJPY, based on OZfx

Hai guys, this ea i made based on OZfx, please check this EA, and give me some idea for improve this EA,.....................

Thanks,..............

Regard

Awoo

Files:
tester.rar  218 kb
m_series.rar  9 kb

Could you please inform how to setup this ea?

i see template and some indicators i mean what TF better? i use 4Y and daily manual trading

just, copy and paste M1 or M2 EA to Experts Folder, and AC1 + AC2 to indicator folder

Then run MT4 select Expert Advisors on navigator window, click and drag on chart or right click then select attach to chart (or double click) M1 or M2 (or else ) EA u want to use.

Then make sure to setting Expert advisors in tools/Option/Expert Advisor to allow live trading,.........

For setting input u can reference to the test result (in attachment before), be careful whit xAtr number in M1, its different for any pair and any TF,

it best for use in EURJPY H4

Thanks,..

Regard

EA M Series Updates and Combine,.......

Hallo everyone, this is update my EA, this EA produce good value in back test at 2004-2007,

i suggest for use default setting on EURJPY wit TF 4 hour,

i also combine M2 EA with M1 v0.1 and make high return in back test, so please try it and tell me how it work for you,................

Files:

I dont trust backtest at all.

So i will take your ea and put on forward test. If it works according OZFX rules it should be profitable anyway

Backtest doesn't mean a lot.

Your test only got 65% modelling quality, so it means nothing.

Is the updated version martingale?

Anyway, thanks for the effort of creating an EA for this strategy.

Regarding,

stace:
I dont trust backtest at all. So i will take your ea and put on forward test. If it works according OZFX rules it should be profitable anyway

Thankyou for help me to forward test this ea, i hope it's produce some profit for u, Mr Stace.

Best Regard

weetikveel:

Regarding,

I know backtest doesn't mean a lot. but with backtest we can test an ea, how it's work in the past. i can't forward test this ea, because i did'n have continues internet conection, sorry,.................

if u want got 90% quality, please try it with your data,................ OK

Best Regard

weetikveel:

Regarding,

And a 90% modelling quality means nothing either! Jjust google and enter "achieve 90 modelling" (without quotes) and you will find out how Expert Advisor sellers fake their modelling!

How does it work?

Does this use AES for entry or regular OZ?

What about exit (other than the SL and TP)..does it use opposite entry signal?

One more question,,does it check for the above signals at the start of a bar or does it check constantly?

Thanks.

alearner:
Does this use AES for entry or regular OZ?

What about exit (other than the SL and TP)..does it use opposite entry signal?

One more question,,does it check for the above signals at the start of a bar or does it check constantly?

Thanks.

1. This EA just used regular OZ with ATR indicator for entry.

2. For exit otherthan sl and tp................. Use opposite entry signal

3. This EA just check entry signal at the start of bar, not constantly.

and for suggest, EA M v0.1, you can add St>50 (buy) and St<50 (sell)for entry signal, its maybe better for filter bad signal,...............