FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 834

mmmoguschiy-new:
Sergey - you still haven't answered the question - what was my involvement in your message about the forecast of some unknown instrument? (I assumed from the name of the screen that it was VTB)
I asked you what actions to take now with this screenshot, and later a screenshot with the start of the forecast execution.

new-rena:

I remembered your forecast for the eu at the end of 2015. You were expecting 1.7 I think.

This only tells me that you still have a long way to go, not me.

Think btw, you have the screen.

Rena, I've been trading on the real for over 12 years, more experience on stocks, a forex for 7 years...

What to think about, how to trade?

That's what I always think about...

Sergey Novokhatskiy:

Rena, I've been trading real for more than 12 years, more experience in stocks, forex for 7 years...

What is there to think about, how to trade?

That's what I always think about...

I don't get it. What does the experience have to do with it, if you know where the price will go at any time?

Look closely at the picture...

new-rena:

You don't get it. What does it have to do with the length of time, if at any time you know where the price is going?

Look closely at the picture...

Good afternoon... Which picture are you looking at?

azfaraon:
Good afternoon ...Which picture are we looking at?
I've been showing a screenshot for 10 minutes.

new-rena:
I've been showing a screenshot for 10 minutes.
I'm sorry, I must have been out...

Another cipher, an invisible screen and a miracle indicator.
Rena, burn!

sxww:

Strictly ex post facto, zmokate.

And let's all post fact and say who has more percentages....)))

You know what will happen.

And let's rename the branch as (post factum after.......).

new-rena:

You don't get it. What does it have to do with seniority if you know where the price is going at any time?

Take a closer look at the picture...

I always said and I always say: I don't know, I guess. I always say, any forecast has to be corrected, things change very quickly.

I'm ending the argument, I don't see the point in it, but I think you're going to be very disappointed in the next 2-3 weeks in your opening...

God forbid I'm wrong. Good luck.

Sergey Novokhatskiy:

I've always said and still say: I don't know, but I'm guessing. I always say, any forecast has to be adjusted, things can change very quickly.

I'm ending the argument, I don't see the point in it, but I think you will be very disappointed in the next 2-3 weeks in your discovery...

God forbid I'm wrong. Good luck.

I already have.
Reason: