Don`t read this thread..Make Money with it. - page 24

2 Closed orders

Hi,

Long CL @ 125.94 closed @ 127.47 +153 ticks(tick base is 0.01 points)

Long XAU @ 878.35 closed @ 885.00 +133 ticks(tick base is 0.05 points)

Reasons:Profit protection in front of increase in volatility news related.

If possible will try to reenter at a lower timeframe.

Regards

Simba

All Trades Closed

Hi,

All open trades closed.(small profits for GBPJPY,USDJPY,EURCHF..small loss for NQ)

Please see detailed statement.

Regards

Simba

Hello SIMBA,

Thank you very much for the info.

MSH - great patern.

Whether there will be a continuation ?

We are having the thread about it so I moved your posts to here.

Suri Duddella- Trade chart pattern like a pro!

edited..................

edited...................

All good

Did this thread continue elsewhere or just drop off?

brownsfan019:
Did this thread continue elsewhere or just drop off?

The main aim of the thread was accomplished,I wanted to show,by trading a demo account with investor`s password for everybody to check, how a few of the old price patterns can be used at Forex(mainly) to trade profitably and what adaptations,if any,were needed.

Consequently,I don`t think it should be continued,unless you or somebody else want to post trades or questions about the patterns,which I will be glad to comment or reply.

In my case,the thread serveed to help me in incorporating mainly 2 of the patterns(2B and MSH-MSL) into my trades,since they are the ones most suited to my trading style and they mutually improve their accuracy when combined with cycles and digital filters...other people have mentioned a different choice of patterns...The trick,as usual,is to demotrade them first ,jointly with your usual trading strategies and "feel" which ones are useful FOR YOU and which ones aren`t,if the results support the feeling,then use them live and enjoy the improvement they bring to your trading.

So,the continuation of the thread might be at the fingertips of its readers,every time they click and practice the patterns and learn from them ,the thread will be alive

okawa:
hai simba.

have a nice thread.

now i found setup for dragon pattern on USDCHF H1.

what do think..?

is it true..?

p/s: sorry my bad english.

Hi no need to be sorry ,your english is very clear..Dragon,yes the setup is right,though you will have to wait for the breach of the trendline..just checked it now,looks like it is forming a Dragon within the Dragon...you may want to trade the inner one,if so,check that there is some kind of UPdivergence(macd,rsi,whatever you use),then a breach of the trendline.

Regards

hai simba.

have a nice thread.

now i found setup for dragon pattern on USDCHF H1.

what do think..?

is it true..?

p/s: sorry my bad english.

Files:
dragon1_gif.jpg  80 kb
Reason: