Suggestion to forum admins - page 31

Thanks Poruchik.

sfmain was talking about link on forum navbar.

coders (any coders) are coding for free if ...

Just to remind:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173723/page67

Linuxser:
Thanks for this. Seems link is broken.
sfmain:
Forex-tsd toolbar for firefox how to get it?

?????

I want it and cant get it can someone help THANKS!!!!!!!

This problem is fixed.

However, any browser can being tricky.

Sometimes IE 8 just keep loading, or Firefox does not show anything. All depends on your setup and customization.

This site is infected?

Hey New Digital and any forum staff:

Google Chrome is advising me that this site is infected with malware. . I've been coming here for years so I find it hard to believe but just FYI, you seem to have something yucky in the site somewhere. Sorry, I was going to send New Digital a PM but Google Chrome won't even let me access that part of the site. I won't be offended if you delete this thread as long as you guys look into it please.

This is what Google says when prompted:

Safe Browsing

Diagnostic page for forex-tsd.com

What is the current listing status for forex-tsd.com?

Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this web site may harm your computer.

Part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 2 time(s) over the past 90 days.

What happened when Google visited this site?

Of the 43 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 32 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2010-05-22, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2010-05-22.

Malicious software includes 2 exploit(s), 1 trojan(s). Successful infection resulted in an average of 1 new process(es) on the target machine.

Malicious software is hosted on 2 domain(s), including dreekshervam.com/, loopanovdoct.com/.

2 domain(s) appear to be functioning as intermediaries for distributing malware to visitors of this site, including 174.36.86.0/, dreekshervam.com/.

This site was hosted on 1 network(s) including AS36351 (SOFTLAYER).

Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?

Over the past 90 days, forex-tsd.com did not appear to function as an intermediary for the infection of any sites.

Has this site hosted malware?

No, this site has not hosted malicious software over the past 90 days.

How did this happen?

In some cases, third parties can add malicious code to legitimate sites, which would cause us to show the warning message.

Next steps:

Return to the previous page.

If you are the owner of this web site, you can request a review of your site using Google Webmaster Tools. More information about the review process is available in Google's Webmaster Help Center.

Yep ,

I am having the same problems.I get the similar warning from Google .I can only acceses TSD through Facebook(redirecting to TSD ).ND check it out.

biddick:
Yep , I am having the same problems.I get the similar warning from Google .I can only acceses TSD through Facebook(redirecting to TSD ).ND check it out.

Thanks for the confirmation Biddick.

Thanks for reporting.

Not infected.

Why? Seems - we are having some "friends" ...

It is fixing now since this morning.

ND,

The problem is still existing.

Yes, I know.

The developers etc are working to solve it.

Just something concerning this small thread and one post moved by me (the post of jolimoney).

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177949

jolimoney:
I need to appoligize for my post to all you that are involved in this thread.

I do realize that my question for help about the missing tick data does not belong in this thread.

But for some reason newdigital seems not to understand the difference ...

I understand the differences.

I do not agree with you to have completely separated thread for your question. Because thread with 1 or 3 posts only is not the thread: it is the posts! And if you want to open separated thread only because you want to receive good attention to your post so sorry - no way.

The forum should be well organized and we should find everything easy.

Because I just looked at all your threads opened on the forum ... do not want to get in details but you understand what I mean.

No way sorry.

Reason: