Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 57

New multi time frame Stochastics

Hi all

And many thanx to those who have put effort into making ~MTF indicators, and to those who posted requests for them. I'm sure we have all learnt alot.

I have a stochastics indicator which is not laggign as much as MT4. This has been an absolute bonus. Would some be so kind as to make it into MTF.

I'm sure many are familiar with the thread ' bringing sexy Stochastics back' on the other forum. I use that idea, but this stoshastics just makes live so so much easier.

If, I know I'm asking alot, whilst you are programming this, could you be so kind as to add an alert to the crossing of both this one and the MTF one please.

Thanking you in advance.

that's the spirit!

here you go, Spirit!

here's your sexy stochastic mtf

Sorry, have no idea how to put alert...

Hey, guys, enybody knows?

(plus, there is "Indics with allert" thread, they might know)

good luck, Spiritbreezer!

Files:

Wow, Quick Reply!

Thank you Fxbs so much for the quick reply.

I'll post it there now and then I'll post it back on this thread as soon as someone has added an alert to it.

Happy pippin

Can anyone tell me why I am getting 3 arrows in my MTF version instead of one?

Increase, i think your indic is fine

it show by default signals from tf 15 min ( 15 in input)

line in the code

extern int TimeFrame = 15;

change line to

extern int TimeFrame = 0;

it wil show by default current timeframe (0) [as all MTFs normally do]

________

2.and also stick igorad's patch (fix) to all MTFs :

// Plot defined time frame on to current time frame

ArrayCopySeries(TimeArray,MODE_TIME,Symbol(),TimeFrame);

limit=Bars-counted_bars; for(i=0,y=0;i<limit;i++)

{

if (Time<TimeArray[y]) y++;

change to

// Plot defined time frame on to current time frame

ArrayCopySeries(TimeArray,MODE_TIME,Symbol(),TimeFrame);

limit=Bars-counted_bars+TimeFrame/Period(); for(i=0,y=0;i<limit;i++)

{

if (Time<TimeArray[y]) y++;

in short, check for yourself (i believe it's fine): MTF_SHI_SilverTrendSigAlert.mq4

Re-piant or not moving

Hi

I am using the above signal indicator, however if I place a 60min onto the 15min, all is well. A signal will appear, but if the market does not react to that reversal signal and continues on it's path past the signal, a new one does not appear until I change TF.

fxbs:
in short, check for yourself (i believe it's fine): MTF_SHI_SilverTrendSigAlert.mq4

Thanks but I am using the 15 mins on the timeframe on a 5 min chart and that is when I get 3 arrows each time instead of one, if I set to default 0TF sure I get 1 arrow, but then I could just use the non mtf version.

It is something to do with the (i) variable but has me beat for the moment

spiritbreezer:
Hi I am using the above signal indicator, however if I place a 60min onto the 15min, all is well. A signal will appear, but if the market does not react to that reversal signal and continues on it's path past the signal, a new one does not appear until I change TF.

MMM that is very interesting, so my problem is only on the 5 min TF

hi. Increase

Your indi just fine. All MTFs do that -multiplying objects (arrows) from higher timeframe - well, price of simplisity

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page34

sure we shoud find the way to change bunch of arrows on one with the lable...

do you know enybody who would help with this?

on the pic: H4 sigs on H1 TF

Files:
mtfs_sig.gif  34 kb

MA with levels

Hi

Could someone please be so kind as to let me know if there is a MTF Moviing Average indicator with an option of adding levels to it. Thank you.

Have a good weekend.

Reason: