Requests & Ideas, the beginning - page 157

mladen:

If you mean showing it on chart, it can not (since some of the sessions are overlapping - some of the parts would not be visible). That answers the 3rd question too
what about using offline chart to show different market sessions by making new symbol?

pastecopy:

Good day,

Could someone please help me to upgrade the following indicator to Build 600+ friendly, I tried to compile but it jumbled up with many errors.

It's a Gartley Indicator together with other variants like Bat, Crab, Butterfly. 

Thank you. 

You can find the new metatrader 4 compatible versions of zup here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173588/page393

KumoBreake:
what about using offline chart to show different market sessions by making new symbol?

I am afraid I do not understand

How do you mean that?

so looks like there's an edge in lookin at  sessions separately!
Files:

dear mladen,

there's an error in compiing  this indicator. can u fix it please

Files:
CSM--nmc.mq4  100 kb

rashme:

dear mladen,

there's an error in compiing  this indicator. can u fix it please

i think,it will work now,try it.

Files:
CSM nmc.zip  21 kb

mntiwana:

i think,it will work now,try it.

it compiles with no errors..but nothing is showing up on the screen ... can u fix it please...

why there is so many problems with cumpiling indicators...I don't experience it on my Metatrader...

is there any tested tick/range charting indicator here ? i got this one but not sure about the correctness .setting what range to show is pretty personal and somehow can be related to money management but what about tick ? is there some kinda "dominant tick" to use?

seems like in this type of charting time axis is useless , question is can we use any type of indicators especially cycle based ones (like goertzel)?

Files:

KumoBreake:

is there any tested tick/range charting indicator here ? i got this one but not sure about the correctness .setting what range to show is pretty personal and somehow can be related to money management but what about tick ? is there some kinda "dominant tick" to use?

seems like in this type of charting time axis is useless , question is can we use any type of indicators especially cycle based ones (like goertzel)?

Doesn't work for me. Offline chart is only waiting for update. It shows error #5004 (csv file handling error - build 950)

Yes, no time domain. It's like renko chart. I didn't found any good one for free to play with. Some traders seems to be into tick charts, S/R and TLs and so on seems to work as well. Görtzel could be useful here too "in the frame of its possibilities" ;)

Reason: