Looking for a [trading] teacher! - page 18

Aleksey Mavrin:

Ha, what's wrong with the points you listed? Nothing unprofessional in my opinion.

If it was about the trader personally, then let him trade as he likes...

But what is there to learn?... How to flip a coin?...

Serqey Nikitin:

If it was up to the trader personally, then let him trade as he likes...

But what is there to learn? How to flip a coin?

If I'm not mistaken, the drawdown is no more than 30%. 10% a month is actually normal. If he canat least explain and tell them what his trading is based on and that it was possible to reach such performances,it's already somethingfor a beginner.

If he can at least explain and tell you what his trade is based on, that's already something for a beginner. I have never learned any specific strategy, but taught to watch, think, and understand the market. My main conclusion is that if critical thinking is not working, you have to learn not to think, but to copy the teacher, which is not good.

Aleksey Mavrin:

If I'm not mistaken, the drawdown is no more than 30%. 10% a month is normal, actually. If he can at least explain and tell me what his trading is based on that he was able to achieve such performance, it's already something for a beginner.

If he can at least explain and tell you what his trade is based on, that's already something for a beginner. I have never learned any specific strategy, but taught to watch, think, and understand the market. The main conclusion that I made - if critical thinking is not working - you learn not to think, but to copy the teacher, which is not good.

The biggest funds do ~25% a year.

It's a bit of a load on the deposit, but for such a deposit it's normal.

Aleksey Mavrin:

And the main conclusion I have drawn is that if critical thinking does not work, you will learn not to think, but to copy the teacher, which is not good.

If you have the task of solving a complex equation with several unknowns, then the very first step is to learn the RIGHT METHOD for solving such equations...

This requires KNOWLEDGE!

The easiest way is to get this knowledge from a Teacher...

Yes, you can spend a few years and seek this knowledge on your own... But what about the lost profits of those few years...?

Serqey Nikitin:

If you are faced with the task of solving a complex equation with several unknowns, the very first step is to learn the RIGHT method for solving such equations...

This requires KNOWLEDGE!

The easiest way is to get this knowledge from a Teacher...

Yes, you can spend a few years and search for that knowledge on your own... But what about the lost profits in those few years...?

I totally agree. Only I think there is a nuance, which I have already touched upon - the effectiveness of your learning depends on the professionalism of the teacher.

And not so much on how much of a PROFESSIONAL TRAINER he is, but more on how much of a PROFESSIONAL TEACHER he is.

But if critical thinking is developed, you will in any case filter out the superfluous and gain knowledge.

Aleksey Mavrin:

I totally agree. Only I think there is a nuance that I have already touched on - the effectiveness of your training depends on the professionalism of the teacher.

And not so much on how much of a PROFESSIONAL TRAINER he is, but more on how much of a PROFESSIONAL TEACHER he is.

But if you have developed critical thinking, you will filter out the superfluous and gain knowledge anyway.

In learning, effectiveness depends on both the student and the teacher. The teacher has to provide the student with the experience and skills that have helped him or her to make a profit on the market, to construct the speech correctly and to give the student knowledge so that he or she can understand at least a little if not all of it at once.

Serqey Nikitin:

Yeah, well...

1. A profit increase of 10% per month and that's with a leverage of 1:500...

2. only manual trading and at the same time a bunch of pending orders that didn't execute - is this a guessing game...?

3. At the same time 4 trades a week with more than 10 instruments, and average position holding - 5 days ...

And this is called trading...?

I don't know... you decide...

Well, at least he's monitoring. You don't even trade.

danminin:

Well, at least he has monitoring. You're not even trading.

Yeah, you're right! You'd be better off with some training than trading like that...

Serqey Nikitin:
Yes, you're right! You'd be better off with a bit of training than trading like that...

What exactly is your problem with this particular trade? Apart from the fact that it's not yours))

Aleksey Mavrin:

What exactly is your problem with this particular trade? Apart from the fact that it's not yours))

Most likely, making a profit from the trade :)

Reason: