Elliot Wave Indicators - page 6

Guyver:
all i can think of is when the macd crosses above the red line .. buy vice versa for sell..

that does make sense. I've been trying to figure out what the advance get does.

sed34:
that does make sense. I've been trying to figure out what the advance get does.

I also use advanced get's ABC to trade they give good results. Along with Elwave to mix it

Elliot Wave Indicator....not oscillator

Hi Guys,

I know that there are some elliot wave indicator on the net and on this forum, but what I've found until now are some oscillator about Elliot Wave. But what I'm looking for is an indicator that indicates with some lines the price waves and with the numbers and letters (1,2,3,4,5,A,B,C) the identity of the waves.

I know that I'm asking the world...but maybe it exists and I don't know where is it. If you can help me, I'll be very happy.

In any case, thanks for the reply to this question that you will leave during these days.

Regards,

Mauro

mauro269:
Hi Guys,

I know that there are some elliot wave indicator on the net and on this forum, but what I've found until now are some oscillator about Elliot Wave. But what I'm looking for is an indicator that indicates with some lines the price waves and with the numbers and letters (1,2,3,4,5,A,B,C) the identity of the waves.

I know that I'm asking the world...but maybe it exists and I don't know where is it. If you can help me, I'll be very happy.

In any case, thanks for the reply to this question that you will leave during these days.

Regards,

Mauro

There is only really one that I have seen, included in attachment but it is based on zigzag so can only be used as a guide.

There was extensive discussion about this subject some time ago on this forum and the conclusion was that you could not produce a reliable indicator, so manual drawing of the waves was the alternative

Files:

Indicator

mauro269:
Hi Guys,

Regards,

Mauro

IBFX has one that puts the numbers and letters on the chart (no lines), but if you run it on a platform other than theirs, you get an annoying alert every few minutes, telling you it's for IBFX accounts only. You can get it here: Interbank FX - Waves

Elliottwave?

Hi there,

Im new to this Forum but got a little question, is there an indicator that is true elliottwave not some sort of zigzag indicator, i saw alot of softwares like elwave or the one from interbank FX indicator but doesn't work right..

Please let me know if you have one

You have to be very specific on what you're defining as Elliot Waves.

Elliot Waves is no longer a specific theory according to a perfect set of rules, it now has become a generic term such as the term Cleanex (Tissue). For producers of cleanex there are several brand names because the name tissue and cleanex are interchangable.

There is no set Elliot Wave formula, and even so the one stated by RN Elliot has discretionary rules, such as the fourth way can sometimes break the value of the first wave.

Hamadfx:
Hi there,

Im new to this Forum but got a little question, is there an indicator that is true elliottwave not some sort of zigzag indicator, i saw alot of softwares like elwave or the one from interbank FX indicator but doesn't work right..

Please let me know if you have one

no forex killer on link

hi

i went to your link and there is no 'forex killer' indicator there.

do you have the indicator you refer to?

thanks

mauro269:
Hi Guys,

Regards,

Mauro

PTI and EW channels

Khamoosh:
The Profit Taking Index Compares the Buying/Selling momentum in Wave Three with the Buying/Selling momentum in Wave Four. This comparison is the passed to an Algorithm that calculates THE PROFIT TAKING INDEX VALUE. This text is in PDF Help. Please find 2 Attachments.

Hello khamoosh,

Finally, if you can find out the ones for ITP and EW channels? If you got it, please share with others

Thank you

forexngo

chris.wo5q:
IBFX has one that puts the numbers and letters on the chart (no lines), but if you run it on a platform other than theirs, you get an annoying alert every few minutes, telling you it's for IBFX accounts only. You can get it here: Interbank FX - Waves

Maybe a coder can take a look at this and filter out the code that gives the annoying alerts?? Help.

Reason: