Requests & Ideas, the beginning - page 219

mladen:

Dimitri

I already posted it and now when I am looking for it I can not find it. Posting it with the original picture that I used when I posted it - and frankly I have no idea what happened to the original post

ATTENTION: Video should be reuploaded
PS: use the extend S/R lines option to turn the lines extending on or off

THANK YOU ... THANK YOU ... THANK YOU .....

Best Regards

Dimitri

dimitri1:

THANK YOU ... THANK YOU ... THANK YOU .....

Best Regards

Dimitri

dimitri

Now you should illustrate at least three pictures of the same symbol,same tf in a regular sequence,so that we can find,know and see your idea,how you trade:)

mntiwana:

dimitri

Now you should illustrate at least three pictures of the same symbol,same tf in a regular sequence,so that we can find,know and see your idea,how you trade:)

Dear mntiwana,

First of all i want to thank you for pushing me to draw my idea on chart ..... it was the start for the indicator creation from invaluable mladen ....

Now coming back to your request, i have to underline following notes : 1. my idea was at an abstract level of reality as all ideas ... 2. please give me the time to realize all details, observe and homogenize idea with reality ... 3. from a first look i can say that the result is very interesting, for many reasons ... which i will explain later ...

I am attaching images as requested ... as a first and rough approach i can say Open Short when Prices (or the entire Bar) is crossing Down the Red line and Open a Long position when Prices (or the entire Bar) is crossing Up the Blue line ....

It will be very nice and interesting if you provide "your Support - Resistance indicators" as mentioned initially, and your thinking and comments on the indicator and attached pictures .....

Thank you in advance for your kind cooperation

Best Regards

Dimitri

PS: Anybody who has any approach to all above is very very welcome ... something good will come out ......

dimitri1:

Dear mntiwana,

First of all i want to thank you for pushing me to draw my idea on chart ..... it was the start for the indicator creation from invaluable mladen ....

Now coming back to your request, i have to underline following notes : 1. my idea was at an abstract level of reality as all ideas ... 2. please give me the time to realize all details, observe and homogenize idea with reality ... 3. from a first look i can say that the result is very interesting, for many reasons ... which i will explain later ...

I am attaching images as requested ... as a first and rough approach i can say Open Short when Prices (or the entire Bar) is crossing Down the Red line and Open a Long position when Prices (or the entire Bar) is crossing Up the Blue line ....

It will be very nice and interesting if you provide "your Support - Resistance indicators" as mentioned initially, and your thinking and comments on the indicator and attached pictures .....

Thank you in advance for your kind cooperation

Best Regards

Dimitri

PS: Anybody who has any approach to all above is very very welcome ... something good will come out ......

In your third picture non of trade winning but a lot of losses in every trade,i check only 3rd picture :) we should see and talk about losses only,profit is profit,forget it.

you may use 1 McNicholl and 1 dema averages for crossing.

mntiwana:

In your third picture non of trade winning but a lot of losses in every trade,i check only 3rd picture :) we should see and talk about losses only,profit is profit,forget it.

you may use 1 McNicholl and 1 dema averages for crossing.

Dear mntiwana,

"Negative approach" is not selling well all the times ... a Sales Manager was saying .... Please turn on your "profit way of viewing signals" and see what signals i should have taken ... following is the third image .... no comments ...

It is the time to show me, from your side, the non profitable signals you have counted ....

It becomes very interesting believe me ....

Best Regards

Dimitri

Dear mladen,

If is that possible, i would very much like to have the "dimi sr_2" indicator instead of Moving Averages, to use CCI and the levels +100 crossed up and -100 crossed down to have the same logic drawing the lines .... and one version with STOCHASTIC crossing up the 70 and crossing down the 30 level ....

I really thank you in advance for all you are contributing and offering ....

Best Regards

Dimitri

dimitri1:

Dear mntiwana,

"Negative approach" is not selling well all the times ... a Sales Manager was saying .... Please turn on your "profit way of viewing signals" and see what signals i should have taken ... following is the third image .... no comments ...

It is the time to show me, from your side, the non profitable signals you have counted ....

It becomes very interesting believe me ....

Best Regards

Dimitri

Hey Dimitri1,

the concept looked interesting. I have a question regarding that. In terms of the moving averages, how do you determine those?

I have seen you using different settings. Do you have one that you have permanently?

Thx.

D. 

Desatar:

Hey Dimitri1,

the concept looked interesting. I have a question regarding that. In terms of the moving averages, how do you determine those?

I have seen you using different settings. Do you have one that you have permanently?

Thx.

D. 

Dear Desatar,

It is better to know the logic of the indicator. We try to find Support & Resistance levels, usually all related indicators or Repaints or are appearing very late .... with this logic we do not have these types of problems (repainting and late appearing) ... Regarding the Moving Averages, there is no rule for me also ... we have to investigate - research ... But if taking in consideration as a basis the lines we can have signals which are not bad at all ...

Note : on every uploaded chart you can find all necessary setting details ...

Every comment and suggestion are welcome .... Thank you for your interest ...

Best Regards

Dimitri

Hello ALL,

I think the indicator DIMI_SR 2.MQ4 should be based on the FOREX FIXING TIMES that occurs as per this article: http://www.forextradingonline.org/basics/forex-fixing.html

AND there's also an important fixing at 10:00AM EST NEW YORK session related to FUTURES.

So, there's 3 major FIXING in a day:

1) TOKYO FIX - 20:00PM EST

2) NY FIX - 10:00AM EST

3) LONDON FIX - 11:00 AM EST

We could add FRANKFURT FIX at 8:15 AM EST

Keep up the good work,

Regards.

Hey all I searched on the forums but could not find Haos Visual with an alert when the fast line cross's over 0.00 and candle closes.    

I was wondering if it could be added in i would be super appreciative.   

Thanks in advanced,

Bryan 

Files:
Reason: