Requests & Ideas, the beginning - page 156

dear developers , is it possible to make an indicator with this features :

1) showing the price movement for individual market session (like london , newyork),..

2) option for filling the gaps (just ones that happen in  market openings)

3) option for showing two market session at the same time

it would be nice if it considers daylight saving . maybe showing the data as a smoothed average would be easier.

mntiwana:

try now,i hope they will be work.

Thank you my awesome friend :)

Exclusive Forum

Requests & Ideas

KumoBreake, 2016.05.29 01:50

dear developers , is it possible to make an indicator with this features :

1) showing the price movement for individual market session (like london , newyork),..

2) option for filling the gaps (just ones that happen in  market openings)

3) option for showing two market session at the same time

it would be nice if it considers daylight saving . maybe showing the data as a smoothed average would be easier.

If you mean showing it on chart, it can not (since some of the sessions are overlapping - some of the parts would not be visible). That answers the 3rd question too

@Dear mladen,

Where i can download the indicator you mentioned the following msg?

(Your "violet and green" Parabolic Sar version in the picture)

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/exclusive/11613-requests-ideas/page280

Msj No: 4195

mladen:

If you mean showing it on chart, it can not (since some of the sessions are overlapping - some of the parts would not be visible). That answers the 3rd question too
that's what i mean but showing the result as a moving average in indicator window . the overlapping part is not a problem cause that part can be added as a end of london and beginning of newyork . i read about this idea in glenn neely's book as he was talking about how analyze waves in 24hour markets .

KumoBreake:

so , found a mt4  version nvi . i'm not sure about the code (look really similar to other version) . dude who code these indexes was spanish so it s not clear that which variation are they ? fosback or dysart ? could u guys look into it ? and possibly add smoothing & average option ..

i believe these indexes are acting as some sort of price decomposition . at each period one of them is showing correction and other one is impulse .

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negative_volume_index

KumoBreak, please find smoothed version.
Files:

Good day,

Could someone please help me to upgrade the following indicator to Build 600+ friendly, I tried to compile but it jumbled up with many errors.

It's a Gartley Indicator together with other variants like Bat, Crab, Butterfly. 

Thank you. 

Files:
ZUP_v110.mq4  569 kb

pastecopy:

Good day,

Could someone please help me to upgrade the following indicator to Build 600+ friendly, I tried to compile but it jumbled up with many errors.

It's a Gartley Indicator together with other variants like Bat, Crab, Butterfly. 

Thank you. 

maybe this would help

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/exclusive/9182-requests-ideas/page102#comment_1811523

KumoBreake:
thanks, can u add moving average option too ?
With MA'a
Files:

altoronto:
With MA'a
thank alot
Reason: