Martingale EA - page 45

again another bug . third position (sell order ) dident actived 2 pips below the previous bar . wolfe??

Files:

as you see wolfe ,i actived it in a range hours on eur/jpy and gbp/usd @ m15 .thusit has a lot of errors but still profitable . you will have a lot of my thanks , if you make this ea to be able to put orders like this . 1 - 3 - 5 - 9 - 18 - 36 - 72 ...........(buy&sell). i mean 0.1 - 0.3 - 0.5 - 0.9 - 1.8 - 3.6 - 7.2 - 14.4 - 28.8 & .......

have a good time

Files:
eur-jpy1.gif  39 kb

statements belong to previous post

Just bagged another 5 bucks

kayvan...udda man!

ES

P.S. My concern now is how many progressions will be needed in a choppy environment...I used three on this second win.

P.P.S. I would not want to use this on multiple pairs...as each pair is a wild card as to how many progressions is needed and you might be asking for an account blowup.

Could one of you fellah's help me remember?... what does this input do?

use price entry?

ES

ElectricSavant:

use price entry?

ES

which one you mean? the ea must open orders for buy 2pips + spread after price crossed above the previous bar.

and for sell just after crossing 2 pips below the previuos candle .

is that your answer?

no it must start somewhere...I understood this kayvan version makes subsequent entries based on wolfes rewrite of your rules...maybe wolfe can clear this up when he gets back tonight.

ES

kayvan:
which one you mean? the ea must open orders for buy 2pips + spread after price crossed above the previous bar.

and for sell just after crossing 2 pips below the previuos candle .

is that your answer?

ElectricSavant:

use price entry?

ES

It replaced Use_MA_Entry (moving average entry) in previous versions. It starts an initial order if (Ask > High[1]) for long, and if (Bid < Low[1]) for short.

For those who don't know, High[1] refers to the high of the previous bar, and Low[1] refers to the low of the previous bar.

Use_Price_Entry was added to adapt to kayvan's method.

kayvan:
again another bug . third position (sell order ) dident actived 2 pips below the previous bar . wolfe??

This could be for many reasons. Here's a couple-

case 4: error_string="trade server is busy";

case 6: error_string="no connection with trade server";

case 128: error_string="trade timeout";

case 135: error_string="price changed";

case 137: error_string="broker is busy (never returned error)";

case 138: error_string="requote";

case 146: error_string="trade context is busy";

These are just a few of the errors that can be returned by your brokers server, making it next to impossible to ALWAYS have a trade execute exactly at the price point you want! Don't forget about that nasty little thing called slippage either.

Unfortunately there is not much I can do about these problems.

kayvan:
you will have a lot of my thanks , if you make this ea to be able to put orders like this . 1 - 3 - 5 - 9 - 18 - 36 - 72 ...........(buy&sell). i mean 0.1 - 0.3 - 0.5 - 0.9 - 1.8 - 3.6 - 7.2 - 14.4 - 28.8 & .......

I could do this, you might have to wait a couple of days for this though.

Then again I might surprise you. We'll see...

Reason: