Experiment - page 54

Renat Akhtyamov:
Here is the analysis of my development. Everything is in fact very transparent. Digital processing of quotes of my own design. Who cares about this leaky NPA ???? Forget it like a bad dream.
I have, as of today, introduced two more signals in my thechanalysis, a down reversal signal and an up reversal signal !!!!
So it's just high of the previous bar, low of the current bar for a downward move, and high of the current bar and low of the previous bar for an upward move... Does it really work? There will be a lot of false signals, won't there?
It's very doubtful...

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:
So it's just the high of the previous bar, low of the current bar for a downward move, and high of the current bar and low of the previous bar for an upward move ... Does it really work? There will be a lot of false signals, right?
It's very doubtful...
It's so simple, isn't it? ;)
I've said many times, a person can't come up with something that someone else can't understand and decipher // As for forex, as a system...

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:
So it's just high of the previous bar, low of the current bar for a downward move, and high of the current bar and low of the previous bar for an upward move... Does it really work? There will be a lot of false signals, right?
Somehow it's very doubtful...

A lot of questions still arise...

In the stories all is well, I hope it's not, and that in real time it's going to work.

Renat Akhtyamov:
It's that simple, isn't it? ;)
I've told you many times, a person cannot invent something that another person cannot understand and decipher // about forex

Well it's basically just a channel for overcoming extrema... I used to make one (and a lot of modifications in parallel)... but it didn't give me anything special.

So it's not so much about the method of analysis as it is about a combination of this method and methods of opening and closing positions using it.

Because whichever event the trader takes, there is always an event that is opposite both in direction and in the principle of determination.

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:

Well it's essentially just a channel for overcoming extremes... I've done one (and a bunch of modifications in parallel)... but it didn't give anything special, sort of.

So it's not so much about the method of analysis as it is about a combination of this method and the technique of opening and closing positions using it.

Not without that.
However, there are reversal signals in TA, if you notice. The theory needs to be developed. But it needs to be communicated first.
About the contrary. Indeed, the signal is immediately available on the history, while in practice you have to wait. As I did yesterday, for example. Look at my demo in my personal account. Only yesterday's trades, the rest are off-topic.
There are several trading and equity options out there. When falling - the signal is taken from the history, when rising - only the current one. Now I try to wait for the best moment

Renat Akhtyamov:
Not without that.
However, reversal signals in TA have appeared, if noticed. The theory needs to be developed. But it needs to be communicated first.
You are digging in the wrong place, you missed the Formula, there is nothing new here either.

Vladimir Baskakov:
You're digging in the wrong place, you missed the Formula, there's nothing new here either.
I'm not digging, I'm already openly telling ;) and there are no such words - there and not there. An open discussion.

Renat Akhtyamov:
I'm not digging, I'm already talking openly ;) and there are no such words - there and not there. Open discussion.
Openly discussing the zigzag, ok

Vladimir Baskakov:
Openly discussing the zig zag, ok

hmm...fair enough =D

Only it's not just a zig, but rather a channel of overcoming extremes.

Vladimir Baskakov:
Openly discussing the zigzag, okay.
Well, if that's all you saw, that's your right, OK. ;)
And this, show me the steps in the zig zag?
Reason: