_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 245

but how should we do it ?

raja_hoki:
i'm not the user of this EA and not interested but when i read this posting i'm disturb, all of you maybe forget about one thing, the purpose of this thread is to improve the EA together.. not just asking asking asking to rdb without help each other and give rdb more burden in his head.. remember, rdb now is in bad condition, if you guys want his EA, help him first.. the fact is, the one who give biggest donations is rdb, it's like charity to all of you without gratitude..

But how should we help if we don't know whats going on ? This EA is a black-box, nobody knows the used strategies.

Therefore my ask for explanation about these questions.

And what is your understanding of improving ?? Shall we tell rdb about brokers, settings and backtesting ? Shall we tell him, this night was a good night and this night was a bad night or what else ?

Ok. to improve the EA together..

raja_hoki:
i'm not the user of this EA and not interested but when i read this posting i'm disturb, all of you maybe forget about one thing, the purpose of this thread is to improve the EA together.. not just asking asking asking to rdb without help each other and give rdb more burden in his head.. remember, rdb now is in bad condition, if you guys want his EA, help him first.. the fact is, the one who give biggest donations is rdb, it's like charity to all of you without gratitude..

Ok. to improve the EA together.. I give the first step.

1.- Spread legend for 5 digits brokers

2.- Sound when opened or closed position

3.- Message for Spread Max. in expert window with current spread

4.- ECN_Mode (open trades without SL & TP and later orden modify)

Example code:

extern bool ECN_Mode = TRUE;

extern bool SoundAlert = TRUE;

extern string SoundFileAtOpen = "alert.wav";

extern string SoundFileAtClose = "alert.wav";

----------------------------------------------------------------

DoubleToStr(MarketInfo(Symbol(), MODE_SPREAD), 1) + "Pips"

-----------------------------------------------------------------

if (OrderClose(OrderTicket(), OrderLots(), Ask, Slippage, Color))

if (SoundAlert) PlaySound(SoundFileAtClose);

-----------------------------------------------------------------

if (Hide_ALL == FALSE && ECN_Mode == TRUE) ticket =OrderSend(Symbol(), OP_BUY, Lots, Ask, Slippage, 0, 0, Expert_Name, Magic, 0, Blue);

else ticket =OrderSend(Symbol(), OP_BUY, Lots, Ask, Slippage, SLBuy, TPBuy, Expert_Name, Magic, 0, Blue);

if (ticket > 0) {

if (SoundAlert) PlaySound(SoundFileAtOpen);

if (Hide_ALL == FALSE && ECN_Mode == TRUE) {

Sleep(1000);

OrderSelect(ticket,SELECT_BY_TICKET);

OrderModify(ticket,OrderOpenPrice(), SLBuy, TPBuy, 0, Blue);

}

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Print("SPREAD more than MaxSpread: ", DoubleToStr(xMaxSpread,1) + ", Current Spread: " + DoubleToStr(MarketInfo(Symbol(), MODE_SPREAD), 1));

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's only a example, must adapt to the code, with functions and variables that correspond.

If you need help, send the piece of code and would be happy to modify, to adapt to the existing variables and functions.

I can not do much more without knowing the logic behind of the operation of the script. And it does not rely on the source code of the 1st version that can be changed in the latest version.

Quiksilverone or _rdb_ or anyone else: do you know why isn't the EA closing the positions before going out of trade session?

More improvements

Another issue that is often (tell me if you have any of these) is the "off quotes", "requotes" and "timeouts". The off quotes are on ECN brokers and Non Dealing Desk, whereas requotes and timeouts in the Market Makers.

This results in that input signals are lost, or that the output is less that the stipulated pips (2 or 3 in general, rather than 5).

FAPTurbo addresses this issue in the latest version, with the iteration of the sending of the instant order, until it is executed.

The "off quotes", "requotes" and "timeouts", can occur because the price was moving quickly, in that case there is nothing we can do. But usually occurs because the server is overloaded with other orders. Repeatedly sending the order with the same price, usually is done opening.

Should be tested with an iteration of 5 or 6 times to check if the result improves.

Code is fast draft, but the concept is.

Can those who want to join and collaborate.

Code errors:

GetLastError();

1 = "no error"

4 = "trade server is busy"

128 = "trade timeout"

136 = "off quotes"

137 = "broker is busy (never returned error)"

138 = "requote"

139 = "order is locked"

141 = "too many requests"

Code example:

int i;

while ( i<6 && IsError() )

{

i++;

OrderClose(............... or

OrderSend(..............

}

------------------------------------------------------------------

bool IsError() {

int ai_1 = GetLastError();

switch (ai_1) {

case 4:

return (TRUE)

case 128:

return (TRUE)

case ...

case .....

}

return (FALSE);

}

---------------------------------------------------------------------

NO idea

pulainmata:
Quiksilverone or _rdb_ or anyone else: do you know why isn't the EA closing the positions before going out of trade session?

No.

Should see in what circumstances and with what settings.

But the logic of the script, the best known is RDB.

Tell us a little more, to see if we can help you...

Hi Quiksilverone,

your last post are very good, thank you ...

I see you have a good skill to make improvements to the EA ...

I believe you have even better than me...

but excuse me, there are several reasons why I did not want to share code from the last version that I share ...

if you want to make improvements, you can do with the v1e version that has been I upload the code...

JStein:
Hello RDB, can't you please explain your Logic/Strategy ?? But in human readable form and not with programming language ?!

it requires a very long sentence,

You know I have difficulties in the English language ...

with show the code section related to the problem that you asking, it's faster for me ... and I hope there is a disjoint explanation of code in the English language.

The code is for you

_rdb_:
Hi Quiksilverone,

your last post are very good, thank you ...

I see you have a good skill to make improvements to the EA ...

I believe you have even better than me...

but excuse me, there are several reasons why I did not want to share code from the last version that I share ...

if you want to make improvements, you can do with the v1e version that has been I upload the code...

The code is for you. If you can do the reforms to benefit all, we not need the source code.

This is collaboration.

Quiksilverone i use the default settings. I only changed maxspread to 5.0 and risk to 100.

RDB do you know why your EA doesn't close the open order before going out of trading session?

More improvements

Hello rdb, Quicksilverone, JStein and others,

Very interesting.. rdb's position is fair and now the ball is with Quicksilver and all of us (I am not a coder.. just a novice ). A a lot can be done with the collaboration of all concerned.. let's the ball rolling fast.

Regards to all.

Reason: