Martingale EA - page 52

All that while I was sleeping...

I did have some new math's, but basically more of the same, and as this looks like it's moving, I hold back. The only thought to bring is that perhaps the objective to increase TP/SL is not the profitable one, since you do indeed want price to reach TP and go away from SL?

Yeah sorry...you inspired me It must have been that new math !

ralph.ronnquist:
All that while I was sleeping... I did have some new math's, but basically more of the same, and as this looks like it's moving, I hold back. The only thought to bring is that perhaps the objective to increase TP/SL is not the profitable one, since you do indeed want price to reach TP and go away from SL?

ElectricSavant:
kayvan was an angel...he was not real. ES

hi

you are a nice guy ES ... i am here at your service .

i don`t know what is the problem ? everything is clear i explained the method before clearly .believe me it is profitable . but you must remember the main key in this system is lot sizeof the positions .the default must be set to this kind of calculation 1 - 3 - 5 - 9 - 18 - 36--.... with these you always have chance to close orders with profit (at least with no lose).

and another method is : open one buy, after each buy candle triggered, and one sell if sell candle triggered. (triggers are like previous method ) ;(with equal lot size)

believe me you won`t find any other way safer than these tow ways ,. that i mentioned above , to get money from this dam market .

so, we just need an ea , to act like i said. a simple ea . no need to a lot of functions . tf option is necessary , so we can choose our tf candles .

plz ask in case of any questions good luck

kayvan! Hello there!

What TP do you go for? Do you use a percent of balance? and does your progression stop at 3.6? How long have you manually traded this method?

I am having a good time...Thanks to you!

ES

kayvan:
hi

you are a nice guy ES ... i am here at your service .

i don`t know what is the problem ? everything is clear i explained the method before clearly .believe me it is profitable . but you must remember the main key in this system is lot sizeof the positions .the default must be set to this kind of calculation 1 - 3 - 5 - 9 - 18 - 36--.... with these you always have chance to close orders with profit (at least with no lose).

and another method is : open one buy, after each buy candle triggered, and one sell if sell candle triggered. (triggers are like previous method ) ;(with equal lot size)

believe me you won`t find any other way safer than these tow ways ,. that i mentioned above , to get money from this dam market .

so, we just need an ea , to act like i said. a simple ea . no need to a lot of functions . tf option is necessary , so we can choose our tf candles .

plz ask in case of any questions good luck

ajk:
hmm. I cant' add to that .!. Is there any luck with the max profit get out? I know wolfe was testing .. but I don't know if thats working.

I'm going to include this option in the new version to test.

ralph.ronnquist:
All that while I was sleeping... I did have some new math's, but basically more of the same, and as this looks like it's moving, I hold back. The only thought to bring is that perhaps the objective to increase TP/SL is not the profitable one, since you do indeed want price to reach TP and go away from SL?

Ralph,

I appreciate your contributions and ideas. I respect what you have to say. Thank you.

kayvan:
default must be set to this kind of calculation 1 - 3 - 5 - 9 - 18 - 36--.... with these you always have chance to close orders with profit (at least with no lose).

Hello kayvan,

Good to hear from you. I am working on your idea, along with EA's ideas all wrapped into one (confusing to code) EA.

I am a little concerned about such a drastic trade progression. You use this manually?

You have generated new excitement in TFX, I thank you for that. I had hoped to have a new version for the start of the trade week, but it won't be done in time for that. Whenever I get a chance I am working on it though.

ES,

I'm trying to include these ideas! I like them.

ElectricSavant:
Well I do not understand how to code...this is your department. To make sure that I am communicating the two variables... let me go over them again:

1) Pyramid example: Long at 1.5500 then with a lookback of 1 with a 2 pip entrylag ..lets pretend the next candlestick opened and proceeded to go up past the previous candlestick high...up ...up...and up...it went up to 1.5502 but there is a two pip spread....so nothing happened...it continued up to 1.5504 Bam! trigger....another long was added!....the global TP takes us out...we are rich and move to the Bahama's for the summer

2) Average down example: Long at 1.5500 then with a lookback of 1 with a 2 pip entrylag ...lets pretend the next candlestick opened down ...down ...down past the previous candlestick low..it went down to 1.5498...thats was enough because we are buying on the drop...bam we are in! Bahama's for the second summer...this time in our Yacht!

ES

wolfe:
Hello kayvan,

Good to hear from you. I am working on your idea, along with EA's ideas all wrapped into one (confusing to code) EA.

I am a little concerned about such a drastic trade progression. You use this manually?

You have generated new excitement in TFX, I thank you for that. I had hoped to have a new version for the start of the trade week, but it won't be done in time for that. Whenever I get a chance I am working on it though.

hello wolfe

yes i am doing it manually in my rael account.

thank you wolfe . i am waiting for that moment.

ElectricSavant:
kayvan! Hello there!

What TP do you go for? Do you use a percent of balance? and does your progression stop at 3.6? How long have you manually traded this method?

I am having a good time...Thanks to you!

ES

tp and where the progression stops depend on size of the account ,and how much the trader is brave

but the safest , that i do in my real. is 10 pips(for the first entry) at m15 chart(don`t count the bars that their highs andlows are not below or above the previous candle), and usually don`t let the progression goes so far .

how long?till when bless fifthelment ea expired. if you go to that tread you will find my post in last pages that i ,explained how it must be change to be a profitable ea . but nobody listened

Reason: