Martingale EA - page 38

Screenshots of TFXv1_1 settings

waltini:
Hi BlueSky, I am trying to replicate your fantastic results but am having no luck at all.

I must have something wrong as I notice you only have 35 trades opened over the testing period and that is with a 10pip next step.

I have about 300 in the first week and then the account blows up.

From my limited testing I am using a next step of 30 and a slight increment with the lots with nice results.

Anyway if you could give some more info that would be great!

Hi Waltini,

I will post the screen shots of what I have on my configuration. The only difference is that I ran this configuration on the Daily setting of the timeframe. This is also a backtest and an attempt to make the EA profitable. I have not forward tested these settings as I am running a forward test on another EA. I have experimented though with adding Aritificial Intelligence to this EA and it appears to be very interesting. Here are the screenshots as a followup to the previous post.

Thanks,

David

Files:

jerezalfonso:
Hello! what Configurations or setting are using? And TF? M30 H1 h4? please answer!.

The results I have been posting are for a version of TFX called PH4 that uses a trailing stop as an exit. I have not posted the code yet, I am still testing. I want to perfect the best I can before testing.

3 Day forward test results

The following is my 3 day forward test results for PH4. PH4 is a variation of TFX using a trailing stop based on highest total profit. It closes all orders if total profit is <= a set percentage (TSLoss_Percent) of the cycle's highest achieved profit.

I want to continue to refine and perfect the code before posting the EA.

Files:
3_day_ph4.htm  97 kb

waltini:
Hi Wolfe, many thanks for sharing your great EA! Having spent an unhealthy amount of time with grid trading I did add a couple of things to your ea for myself but I think they are handy for testing purposes.

Those are good ideas for the EA. Thanks for sharing.

bluesky:
I have experimented though with adding Aritificial Intelligence to this EA and it appears to be very interesting.

I would be very interested to see what you are doing bluesky.

wolfe:

hi,

i am following this thread with great interest, it seems sound very good.

i am waiting to test new version

thanks in advance

giapel

Hi everyone and hi Mr Wolfe,

I having trouble with this EA. It not working on my InterbankFx demo Plaform.

Any Idea for help a newbie like me. Please Help me. I really like to test this EA.

Thanks in Advance.

TFXv1_1_AI version

wolfe:

Hi Wolfe,

Here's a version where I added a perceptron function to see if it would make any difference. It has the four variables where are numbers which range from 1 to 200 on each variable. I looked at the code from another EA and put it into this one to see if it would make any difference in the way the EA responds to the condition. Here a picture of the TFXv1_1_AI version from 1/8/2008 to 2/8/2008 on the daily frame.

Thanks,

David

Have a great weekend.

Spanar:
Hi everyone and hi Mr Wolfe,

I having trouble with this EA. It not working on my InterbankFx demo Plaform.

Any Idea for help a newbie like me. Please Help me. I really like to test this EA.

Thanks in Advance.

Which version do you have, and what external settings are you using?

wolfe:
Which version do you have, and what external settings are you using?

Sorry for late in reply, i'm using Mt4 Build 211. i think.

My Expert jurnal show :this error, 2008.02.09 15:16:30 Cannot open file 'C:\Program Files\IBFX\experts\TFX v1_5.ex4' on the GBPJPYm,M15.

i already diffrent TF. but the same error still bugging me. i check the .DLL and Allow Externel Import. No solve it yet, already place the mqh in the include folder, still not work. any Idea Mr. Wolfe and Friend....

(bad english )

Spanar.

Reason: