Martingale EA - page 40

ElectricSavant:
If it would be ok...

could you post the AI version on the opening post for idiots like me...to where we just click and load...so we can efficiently lose our money

ES

Proceed to lose efficiently.

Files:

you spoil me wolfe...

wolfe:

History center filler

Attach this EA to any chart to pull history data off your server and fill your history center for back testing.

NOTE: Market has to be open for this to work.

Files:

wolfe:
Attach this EA to any chart to pull history data off your server and fill your history center for back testing. NOTE: Market has to be open for this to work.

Hi Wolfe,

Wow, good to know this kind of EA exist!

It can get how many past years? Or just present time ?

Regards

Pabloreg:
Hi Wolfe,

Wow, good to know this kind of EA exist!

It can get how many past years? Or just present time ?

Regards

I'm not sure how much data it will get for you, I think the amount that is available to you from your specific broker's server. I did not write the EA, I found it somewhere, and it has worked well for me. It fills ALL of your history center automatically. Pretty cool!

Hi Wolfe

With a mini account ( $ 3000 ) , how many pairs are possible to set up and which EA 1.5 settings you advise ?

Congratulations for this great work.

wolfe:
Attach this EA to any chart to pull history data off your server and fill your history center for back testing. NOTE: Market has to be open for this to work.

Thank Mr. Wolfe..

i going mad after see the Backtester Down like hell.. i still focusing on finding the correct setting and will do try to forward test tomorrow. Hope alot of Green pips Popup in my terminal.

Thanks

Spanar.

Thanks You

wolfe,

If enough people lose maybe the MT4 dealers will allow us to make some money publically? no? prolly' not eh? Hey! you might make it to the Hall of Fame and you may have a filtered EA on your hands!

ES

wolfe:

ElectricSavant:
wolfe,

If enough people lose maybe the MT4 dealers will allow us to make some money publically? no? prolly' not eh? Hey! you might make it to the Hall of Fame and you may have a filtered EA on your hands!

ES

Good point! After reading some other threads, I fear we could possibly saturate the brokers with this project. I don't want to be in that hall of fame.

I'm still working on my variation. Maybe it should be tested in a private group...

Because of the practices of MT4 and the dealers utilization of what MT4 has dreamed up for them, I am afraid the entire Forextsd site is a waste of time for those guests looking for valid stategies to trade.

realizing this makes me sad...I have had fun here in tsd...looking for the Holy Grail

ES

Reason: