Martingale EA - page 39

Me too

Hi Spanar,

I had the same problem with ibfx. I never worked out why but I went back to post one and re downloaded the two files over the originals and eventually it worked.

EA is not plotting on chart

It write me TFX_Include.mqh needed where can I find this file

bluesky:
Hi Wolfe,

Here's a version where I added a perceptron function to see if it would make any difference. It has the four variables where are numbers which range from 1 to 200 on each variable. I looked at the code from another EA and put it into this one to see if it would make any difference in the way the EA responds to the condition. Here a picture of the TFXv1_1_AI version from 1/8/2008 to 2/8/2008 on the daily frame.

Thanks,

David

Have a great weekend.

Problem Solve!!!

waltini:
Hi Spanar, I had the same problem with ibfx. I never worked out why but I went back to post one and re downloaded the two files over the originals and eventually it worked.

THANK YOU!!!! U ARE GREAT!!! IT WORK NOW.. I think Mr. Wolfe should put the file onto the Zip folder. Maybe, the mislead of data went download couse it.

THANKS WALTINI. u GREAT!!!

The Request MQH File

wolfe:
I have re-arranged the code to try and fix your problem. This may or may not fix the problem. Try v1_1. Don't forget to save the Include.mqh file in your include folder

Here Your Go Stace..

[click the link above...]

NAhhh!!! here u are. it post in the Post #3/4.. remember it after reading the thread.

Cheers

P/s: i'm sorry if the include file not work.. maybe u can try Bluesky about that file.

I cannot open the file...I have the include file installed from the opening post...

ES

bluesky:
Hi Wolfe,

Here's a version where I added a perceptron function to see if it would make any difference. It has the four variables where are numbers which range from 1 to 200 on each variable. I looked at the code from another EA and put it into this one to see if it would make any difference in the way the EA responds to the condition. Here a picture of the TFXv1_1_AI version from 1/8/2008 to 2/8/2008 on the daily frame.

Thanks,

David

Have a great weekend.

Why do some EA's need an include file? Just curious? Is there an organizational efficiency introduced by using the include file?

ES

ElectricSavant:
I cannot open the file...I have the include file installed from the opening post... ES

Find this in your code:

#include [/PHP]

Replace with this:

[PHP]#include

The code you are looking for is toward the top, after the variables are defined. This should fix your problem.

Anyone doing this WILL NEED the posted include file if you don't already have it.

Files:

ElectricSavant:
Why do some EA's need an include file? Just curious? Is there an organizational efficiency introduced by using the include file? ES

To confuse you my friend!

I clicked on the link you provided and saved it...was this the one I should use with those modifications...Do I go into the code and do those mod's myself or did you? Caution: if you turn me loose on the metaeditor...you cannot believe what I can do!

The TFXAI still does not load...

I am really confused now

ES

wolfe:
Find this in your code:
#include [/PHP]

Replace with this:

[PHP]#include

The code you are looking for is toward the top, after the variables are defined. This should fix your problem.

Anyone doing this WILL NEED the posted include file if you don't already have it.

If it would be ok...

could you post the AI version on the opening post for idiots like me...to where we just click and load...so we can efficiently lose our money

ES

Reason: