Martingale EA - page 19

ElectricSavant:
Does the include file need to be reinstalled? ES

hi,

use #include , compile it , ea and indicator

giapel

ok you lost me...I am not that advanced...can you post your three links that I can click on...

NotAllInOneSavant

giapel:
hi,

use #include , compile it , ea and indicator

giapel

ES,

How is testing going on v1_3?

I am blowing up accounts...I can't figure it out.

but your code works excellent...

ES

wolfe:
ES, How is testing going on v1_3?

wolfe,

I have an idea in the back of my mind though..I am waiting for you to perfect the multiple pair trading in v1.4

I want to put this "long only" or "short only" in the long term direction in each of the pair of a basket of 8 pair...I will use a "close-all" utility to exit the entire basket (I will disable TFX exits...by setting them far away).

This could be very powerful.

ES

wolfe,

Can we have an autorestart input (true or false) so that we may turn the EA off after an exit?

ES

P.S. I think I can make a profitable method to use this in.

wolfe,

Can we have an overide on the entry direction completely and get an input where we can indicate an initial entry direction choice of long or short?

1 for long

-1 for short

If you can implement this...that will mean that this EA will offer three types of options for initial entry direction...

The MA settings

The BO settings

User input settings

wolfe you can see that by implementing this you will give the user another option for him to use, in the event he has a bias about the direction. (he may be using Long Only or Short Only inputs in the common tab of the smiley)

ES

Using version 1.03 in live : seems ok with my settings.

ElectricSavant:
wolfe,

Can we have an autorestart input (true or false) so that we may turn the EA off after an exit?

ES

P.S. I think I can make a profitable method to use this in.

Hi everyone and first grats to Wolfe and the contributors of this thread.

I am curently using the version 1.03 in live trading and i will be more confident if there will be an option as you descrive.

Cause i am at work and the EA is of course running at home without ability to close the EA if things turns wrong.

In my live trades i am using version 1.03 with GBPJPY with a gap of 100 pips between the trades and a TP of 1 % Account and a SL of 5 % of account (wich is unfortunately only of 1 036 $ althought i invested a global sum (in differents times) of 4 881 $ ! ) with 0.01 lot at first trade then an increasing of 0.01).

I choose a TP of 1% cause i don't want to increase too much the lots (i had use many martingale kinds in live as blesssystem which i tried to particpate so i am aware of the danger of marging call).

I tooked a SL of only 5 % cause i know (unfortunately for my account) that GBPJPY is very volatile and i hope it wong marge too long (which is the moste dangerous case in this EA) before doing a trend.

Wish me some luck guys ! (and i confirm the Comments are wrong cause it is written "TFX LONG START" even with sell position).

P.S : sorry for my poor english i am french.

wolfe:
Could you give an example?

double temp = 12.345678;

Comment(DoubleToStr(temp,3));

// displays as "12.345"

ElectricSavant:
ok you lost me...I am not that advanced...can you post your three links that I can click on... NotAllInOneSavant

hi,

copy tfx1.7 on .../expert

copy turbo_jma on .../expert/indicator

copy tfx_include on .../expert/include

compile all and attach tfx1.7 on chart, tf = 1H

giapel

Files:
Reason: