Martingale EA - page 44

kayvan:
is it ea ? i download it . but it dose`t work! watch me . i told before i am near 60 and know nothing about cod and program and .................... please watch me ,thanks

It is an EA, and it should work. Try loading it again.

Make sure the TFX_Include_v1_4 is saved in your include folder.

Files:

wolfe,

Your patience is great. We have traders from all over the world here and when a trader speaks as kayvan speaks about a method...we just must try it.

The trade progression does not exactley match kayvans...but if he can settle with doubling it may suffice and accomplish what he wants.

In a choppy set of H1 candles I could see where we might get in deep with exposure rather heavily.

I await kayvans test to see if the EA matches what he is doing manually. I could imagine if he was doing this full time that he is very greatful to you wolfe as now you have automated his method for him.

ES

wolfe:
It is an EA, and it should work. Try loading it again. Make sure the TFX_Include_v1_4 is saved in your include folder.

thanks it is working now . but it took the first sell order 1 pip sooner --

the second buy order actived correct ,

congratulation

ElectricSavant

Hi ElectricSavant,

I made a different version for myself and sent a copy to Wolfe. It has a breakeven function and a trailing stop and a limit for max lot size.

The breakeven has a true false. The trailing stop set to 0 if you dont want to use it. The max lot size is pretty obvious.

I would be interested in your opinion. Try with the defaults first.

wolfe,

I am getting confused and I must go to sleep now....but I usually wake up each four hours....I am beginning to think that kayvan may actually have something here...or else I am real tired...

ES

When sleeping with autorestart true...if you use the "start long now" input with "true" ...I suppose it will repeat on the autorestart...hmmmm....but if the trade reverses and takes us out on the short...and I am sleeping...it would start in the wrong direction...if I did not change it...

kayvans method may not be able to utilize autorestart...it may require manual intervention between trades to determine the direction one wants to start with...

ES

P.S. I reduced to 5 bucks TP...sheesh...cable may just give me a "progression one" trade ...this is good...I guess I got lucky and picked the correct direction and went long to start with...

P.P.S. Cable has been trading up and down in a range for a long time now and may be a good kayvan pair...

I think that wolfe has done an incredible job of coding and stumbling in the dark with us and I want to suggest that we all chip in and send him a gift when we get an EA that can consistently be profitable with a reasonable drawdown.

I am convinced if we can come up with an idea...that wolfe can code it!

ES

waltini,

I am very tired just now...I will load up a new platform just to test your version and will be pleased to converse with you about my findings...but tomorrow...

Keep in mind I do not get excited much anymore about EA's...but this method of looking at the last candlestick is interesting indeed.

With the help from you guys I may be profitable someday whether I get in the way of it or not!

ES

P.S. I am pleased to announce that I just bagged 5 bucks

waltini:
Hi ElectricSavant,

I made a different version for myself and sent a copy to Wolfe. It has a breakeven function and a trailing stop and a limit for max lot size.

The breakeven has a true false. The trailing stop set to 0 if you dont want to use it. The max lot size is pretty obvious.

I would be interested in your opinion. Try with the defaults first.

The problem with living in the States ...is that if you are a Forex Trader the best time to trade is the London "graveyard shift"..

I am in the wrong timezone!

ES

Bumper Sticker reads:

Currency traders never sleep!..they just change timezones!

kayvan:
thanks it is working now . but it took the first sell order 1 pip sooner --

the second buy order actived correct ,

congratulation

the picture below shows the result till now

Files:
Reason: