and wandering around randomly again... - page 11

One to Kent, or Kent, I don't know the right way, doesn't lie-his nickname.

prikolnyjkent:

Do you want me to show you on apples that if you add two more apples to two, you get four apples?

Can't you see that with the power of your mind...?

Well, he's got a point. When he says that if the price turns, you don't know how long it'll go in that direction. For example, you increased the lot in that direction, and the price immediately after increasing the lot returned to its previous direction.

prikolnyjkent:
did you capitalise on this theory of yours? show me the state.

A forum batterer will never show you the state, but will excuse himself.

danminin:
Well, it was going against me, then suddenly turned around and it's going the right way... So... ?

That's... That's a very good question.

And that's exactly the point, that in this case you profit from both the martin part of your TS and the "compensator" part.

In this case, your corona "depot drain" goes in the trash.

Gorg1983:

Why, it's masochism, it's free booze. It's not like the game is about winning.

That's what I'm thinking about "to feel something" I've been doing stupid things in the stock market lately.
What kind of movie is that?

danminin:
did you make any money on this theory of yours? show me the state.

As it turns out, if I don't show you the STATE, you won't agree that two plus two is four.

What do you want me to draw? After all, if I draw mine, you'll say Photoshop.

prikolnyjkent:

What kind of staat do you want me to draw? After all, if I draw mine, you'll say Photoshop

"The forum blabbermouth will never show you his stats, he'll just talk his way out of it."

You don't have to draw it. Put yours up. I won't say photoshop.

prikolnyjkent:

There!..! A very good question!..!

And that's exactly the point, that in this case you profit from both the martin part of your TS and the "compensator" part.

In this case, your crowning "draining the depo" goes in the trash.

Now this is an important post to understand your system. It's almost clear to me, I can start making an expert on your system).

danminin:
"the forum blabbermouth will never show you the state, but will excuse himself."

You don't have to draw it. Put yours out there. I won't say photoshop.

You're not gonna believe this...

Your purpose in this conversation is to crap in people's heads. You can't even point out the error in my words, but you declare them nonsense.
You'll do the same with my state.

Reason: