Martingale EA - page 35

well, you put a lot of work and time into it. so.. kudos for everyone ... I think you have somewhat of a winner... to early to tell however as like I would preach... the martingale is death trap. please shar if you get that ts to work.

the indicator entry is better. not that hard to modify what is there. Good entries are always hard to comeby.

ElectricSavant:
no no no...carry on...I like it

Don't worry, you'll be able to turn the TS off if it's not desired.

ajk:
well, you put a lot of work and time into it. so.. kudos for everyone ... I think you have somewhat of a winner... to early to tell however as like I would preach... the martingale is death trap. please shar if you get that ts to work. the indicator entry is better. not that hard to modify what is there. Good entries are always hard to comeby.

I agree martingale is equity suicide. You can choose your lot incrementation, or choose to have none at all. Built for versatility.

no TS is fine...I got confused...I thought you were adding TS to v 1.5 without the indicator biased entry and re-entry...

Your doing much at the same time...and I do not know how you can keep up with it...I surely can't.

ES

wolfe:
Don't worry, you'll be able to turn the TS off if it's not desired.

ElectricSavant:
no TS is fine...I got confused...I thought you were adding TS to v 1.5 without the indicator biased entry and re-entry...

Your doing much at the same time...and I do not know how you can keep up with it...I surely can't.

ES

The TS is for the variation to TFX I'm working on briefly outlined in post #325.

Sorry for being confusing.

I haven't changed anything on TFX v1_5. If I change anything in TFX it will be labeled v1_6.

Take care,

-wolfe

ajk:
sorry to be stupid but do you have this equity level/ protection ts built in already or are you working on? I is a very good idea to you a balance to close out the ea -- interesting to see what it looks like.

Currently working on the idea. I'll post it after more testing.

sorry to be stupid but do you have this equity level/ protection ts built in already or are you working on? It was a very good idea to use balance to close out the ea -- interesting to see what it looks like. If you run into glitches, let me know. I will contribute my set of eyes to it and am willing to help out. There are always a few "how do you do that?" types of things that maybe I can contribute with. I have been coding for about a year -- so I have picked up a few things

thanks! Great!

this is a holly grail

wolfe:
Currently working on the idea. I'll post it after more testing.

hi Wolfe.

believe me that it is a hooly grail ifyou can make a little change in next trade option.

next trade must be active after a certain signal , for example:when we enter the trade (say buy) . the next position must be enter , when the price goes down for example 2 pips below the previous candle in h4 or h1 or 15min.....or after the price crossed a moving (ema5 or ema 14 or ema 34 or ......)....

if you can do this . be sure that never loose will be appear in any trade .

i am using this method in my real account since long time and .now i can surly say that i have find holly grail .my order`s size are .1 - .3 - .5 - .9 - .18 ..........

every morning at 6 gmt . i put 2 pending order with equal size ( 2 pips above h1 candle ,buy stop and 2 pips below h1 candle sell stop . when the first order enter the trade with .1 lot (buy),i change the second pending to .3 lot . if price goes to my favor i trail the pending 2 pips below the next candle and ........when the price return and actived the sell order be sure that most often of time there is difference between our buy order and sell order and that difference is our first benefit from the first level and.......

sorry for my bad English.

waiting for your idea mr wolfe tnx

kayvan:
hi Wolfe.

believe me that it is a hooly grail ifyou can make a little change in next trade option.

next trade must be active after a certain signal , for example:when we enter the trade (say buy) . the next position must be enter , when the price goes down for example 2 pips below the previous candle in h4 or h1 or 15min.....or after the price crossed a moving (ema5 or ema 14 or ema 34 or ......)....

if you can do this . be sure that never loose will be appear in any trade .

i am using this method in my real account since long time and .now i can surly say that i have find holly grail .my order`s size are .1 - .3 - .5 - .9 - .18 ..........

every morning at 6 gmt . i put 2 pending order with equal size ( 2 pips above h1 candle ,buy stop and 2 pips below h1 candle sell stop . when the first order enter the trade with .1 lot (buy),i change the second pending to .3 lot . if price goes to my favor i trail the pending 2 pips below the next candle and ........when the price return and actived the sell order be sure that most often of time there is difference between our buy order and sell order and that difference is our first benefit from the first level and.......

sorry for my bad English.

waiting for your idea mr wolfe tnx

Sounds like some interesting possibilities. Not sure I follow exactly what you mean, but I think I get most of it. Thanks for sharing and contributing.

Reason: