EA's with the least amount of consequtive losses that have a 1:1 risk to benny

Please post the EA's that meet this criteria...as I want to add a routine to it...to double the lotsize of the next trade after a loss....and just keep doulbing until it wins then we start over.

But the SL and the TP need to be even....and this needs to be a "simple single-trade EA" no multiple orders or grids and such...It needs to work with IBFX Mini accounts....

ES

We need three more EA's that I can add to these two below...

Files:

ES,

I don't know about lowest consecutive losses, but the EA Wolfe programmed awhile back will stop and reverse at a desired pip amount. I just started playing around with this again using 50 pips as the next trade level and doubling up until 50 pips net is reached. When you look at the ADR on the EUR/USD is > 200 it seems like you would eventually win. I running TFX v1_5 that can found here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178381/page20 starting with .01 lots on a standard account.

Best of luck,

Lcfxtrader

I just realized that 50 is set to a dollar amount and not pips. I need to see if Wolfe can add this.

Excellent strategy. To get it to work consistently with minimal drawdown, you would need an ASCTrend EA that works. The ASCTrend EAs posted here may work with a little tweaking by developers, but I haven't found one that works for the average Joe yet. I'll try a few more, but so far they all need a little help.

Nice idea ElectricSavant and yes it may seem mad, but then again so did the light bulb.

Cheers

Beno

lc,

I look forward to the Ea....Post it here with a set file and get the doubling feature added...

wolfe is going to kill me...

ES

lcfxtrader:
ES,

I don't know about lowest consecutive losses, but the EA Wolfe programmed awhile back will stop and reverse at a desired pip amount. I just started playing around with this again using 50 pips as the next trade level and doubling up until 50 pips net is reached. When you look at the ADR on the EUR/USD is > 200 it seems like you would eventually win. I running TFX v1_5 that can found here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178381/page20 starting with .01 lots on a standard account.

Best of luck,

Lcfxtrader

I just realized that 50 is set to a dollar amount and not pips. I need to see if Wolfe can add this.

Well Like Edison, actually I did not invent this...but I sure can improve it!

ES

1806 Humphrey Davy, an Englishman

http://www.unmuseum.org/lightbulb.htm

Beno:
Nice idea ElectricSavant and yes it may seem mad, but then again so did the light bulb.

Cheers

Beno

I find that shutting down on Fridays for the weekends & the Wednesday on NFP week...and on holidays weeks...increases the profit....but the thing is you simply need a high winrate together with a minimal string of losses to overcome the spread...I use a 35tp with a 30sl for this reason on Universum and Moneyrain....so it is really not 1:1 ratio...but the sl is always the same.....

IsESGamblingSavant

Here is an interesting article

What is Martingale and Is It Reasonable to Use It? - MQL4 Articles

ES Here you go it's a copy and paste job but it's going to keep the brokers on their toes it's a combo between the universum 3.0 and a random entry EA

lol and it works.

have a play

cheers

Beno

Files:

Thanks Beno,

Can you explain a little more about this?

ES

Beno:
ES Here you go it's a copy and paste job but it's going to keep the brokers on their toes it's a combo between the universum 3.0 and a random entry EA

lol and it works.

have a play

cheers

Beno

ElectricSavant:
Thanks Beno,

Can you explain a little more about this?

ES

I figured if you are going to double up after a loss the entry would not matter so started looking for a random entry EA then added the MM aspect of the universum EA and it seems to work but the great part is no indicators and a 50 pip TP an SL.

I have been Back Testing on a 15min TF over all pairs and have been having similar results

I can't wait to forward test this.

Files:

Beno,

But Universum uses the Demarker indicator and in fact the edge is improved to above 50%! So you replace it with random? Are there any other aspects of your EA that you can explain, other than luck?

ES

Beno:
I figured if you are going to double up after a loss the entry would not matter so started looking for a random entry EA then added the MM aspect of the universum EA and it seems to work but the great part is no indicators and a 50 pip TP an SL.

I have been Back Testing on a 15min TF over all pairs and have been having similar results

I can't wait to forward test this.
Reason: