MACD indicator - page 61

Thomas

Here you go (all but mtf)

If you set the line width to less than 0 it will not show the line. The rest is there : it is a non-repainting color change on slope change and you can set the line color, style and width. It looks something like this :

Have a nice weekend

thomas_c:
Dear Mr. mladen

Please do me a favor to update MACDline.mq4, I pasted a style pic by use of another indicator to

show request, so please add horizontal price display into MACDline.

1, add horizontal line for current macdline's value, display current value on right at same time

2, can choose horizontal line style, color and ture or false for display or not

3, if possible, add nrp change color for original MACDline.mq4

4, it would be best to update MTF version finally

Thank you very much in advance.

BRs

Thomas c

Files:

mladen:
Thomas

If you set the line width to less than 0 it will not show the line. The rest is there : it is a non-repainting color change on slope change and you can set the line color, style and width. It looks something like this :

Have a nice weekend

Dear Mr. mladen

It's great, so rapid respond! Thank you very very very much

mladen:
Thomas

Have a nice weekend

Dear Mr. mladen

There is a small bug about macdline nrp.mq4 now. The test result is as following.

Add first macdline nrp, the first horizontal line is ok.

add second macdline nrp, the second horizontal line is ok,but the first horizontal line is disappear.

add third macdline nrp, the third horizontal line is ok, but the first & second are disappear also.

So please do me a favor again to fix this bug. Thank you very much in advance.

BRs,

Thomas c

Thomas

Set the UniqueID value of each instance to unique value (use, for example : "macdline1", "macdline2" or whatever values you wish just make them different for a new instance). That way you have no limitations at all as of how much separate instances you can have on a same chart (see the example : first has UniqueID set to "macdline1" and the second to "macdline2")

thomas_c:
Dear Mr. mladen

There is a small bug about macdline nrp.mq4 now. The test result is as following.

Add first macdline nrp, the first horizontal line is ok.

add second macdline nrp, the second horizontal line is ok,but the first horizontal line is disappear.

add third macdline nrp, the third horizontal line is ok, but the first & second are disappear also.

So please do me a favor again to fix this bug. Thank you very much in advance.

BRs,

Thomas c

Files:

mladen:
Thomas

Set the UniqueID value of each instance to unique value (use, for example : "macdline1", "macdline2" or whatever values you wish just make them different for a new instance). That way you have no limitations at all as of how much separate instances you can have on a same chart (see the example : first has UniqueID set to "macdline1" and the second to "macdline2")

Dear Mr. mladen

Thanks for your kind help.

Macd histogram and price convergence

HELLO MLADEN, Can you kindly help to create this indicator. A crossover of the fast ema and slow ema is first used to determine the upswings and downswings while the macd signal line is silenced ( reduced to 1 ) e.g. MACD 1 - 20 - 1. RULES FOR UPSWING CONVERGENCE : (1) MACD 1 - 20 - 1 HISTOGRAM MUST BE ABOVE THE ZERO LINE. (2) ONCE THE MACD HISTO CLOSES ABOVE THE ZERO LINE, THAT FIRST BAR MUST ALWAYS SHOW GREEN COLOR. (3) HOWEVER FOR SUBSEQUENT SIGNALS WITHIN THAT UPSWING,TWO CONDITIONS MUST BE FULFILLED,FIRST, PRICE MUST MAKE A NEW HIGH ( i.e compared to the high of the first bar from the point the MACD Histo crossed the zero line ),AND SECONDLY THE MACD HISTO MUST CONFIRM THAT NEW PRICE HIGH BY ALSO GIVING A HIGHER VALUE. WHENEVER THESE 2 CONDITIONS ARE SIMULTANEOUSLY FULFILLED, THE CONVERGENCE INDICATOR WILL SHOW GREEN COLOR. (4) WHENEVER PRICE MAKES A NEW HIGH AND THE MACD HISTO DOES NOT GIVE A HIGHER VALUE, THE CONVERGENCE INDICATOR WILL SHOW GOLD COLOR. RULES FOR DOWNSWING : THE EXACT REVERSE OF UPTREND RULES WITH RED COLOR FOR ITS SIGNALS. DESIGN OF CONVERGENCE INDICATOR : HISTOGRAM BARS. THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE GREAT WORK. YOU ARE A GREAT BLESSING.

Macd histogram making higher peaks and troughs

HELLO MLADEN, Just to remind you of my request in POST 6O8 with this slight modification. THERE IS NO NEED TO MAKE REFERENCE TO PRICE. SO FOR UPSWING SIGNALS ; (1) MACD 1 -20 -1 HISTOGRAM MUST CROSS THE ZERO LINE. (2) THE FIRST BAR OF THE MACD HISTOGRAM ABOVE THE ZERO LINE MUST ALWAYS SHOW GREEN COLOR. (3) FOR SUBSEQUENT SIGNALS, WITHIN THE PERIOD THAT THE MACD 1 - 20 - 1 REMAINS ABOVE THE ZERO LINE, THE HISTO HAS TO ATTAIN A HIGHER HEIGHT THAN THE PRECEDING HIGHEST HISTO TO GIVE A GREEN COLOR SIGNAL. (4) IF A HISTOGRAM BAR DOES NOT ATTAIN A HIGHER HEIGHT THAN THE PRECEDING HIGHEST HISTO BAR ,THE NEW INDICATOR WILL SHOW GOLD COLOR (i.e indicating poor momentum ). (5) DESIGN ; HISTOGRAM BARS . FINALLY THE RULES FOR A DOWNSWING IS THE EXACT REVERSE OF THE ABOVE RULES FOR AN UPSWING. I ALSO NOTED THAT ONE OF YOUR INDICATORS ( ZIGZAG OF MACD ) WHEN SET TO EMA 1 -20, ZIGZAG 20 -1 - 1, GIVES SOME CLUE OF WHAT AM ASKING FOR. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING.

winner246

I am reading this and must admit that I do not understand what are you saying. Would you care to make some simple explanation or a picture, since this way it is hard that anybody reading this can make it

winner246:
HELLO MLADEN, Just to remind you of my request in POST 6O8 with this slight modification. THERE IS NO NEED TO MAKE REFERENCE TO PRICE. SO FOR UPSWING SIGNALS ; (1) MACD 1 -20 -1 HISTOGRAM MUST CROSS THE ZERO LINE. (2) THE FIRST BAR OF THE MACD HISTOGRAM ABOVE THE ZERO LINE MUST ALWAYS SHOW GREEN COLOR. (3) FOR SUBSEQUENT SIGNALS, WITHIN THE PERIOD THAT THE MACD 1 - 20 - 1 REMAINS ABOVE THE ZERO LINE, THE HISTO HAS TO ATTAIN A HIGHER HEIGHT THAN THE PRECEDING HIGHEST HISTO TO GIVE A GREEN COLOR SIGNAL. (4) IF A HISTOGRAM BAR DOES NOT ATTAIN A HIGHER HEIGHT THAN THE PRECEDING HIGHEST HISTO BAR ,THE NEW INDICATOR WILL SHOW GOLD COLOR (i.e indicating poor momentum ). (5) DESIGN ; HISTOGRAM BARS . FINALLY THE RULES FOR A DOWNSWING IS THE EXACT REVERSE OF THE ABOVE RULES FOR AN UPSWING. I ALSO NOTED THAT ONE OF YOUR INDICATORS ( ZIGZAG OF MACD ) WHEN SET TO EMA 1 -20, ZIGZAG 20 -1 - 1, GIVES SOME CLUE OF WHAT AM ASKING FOR. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING.

Histogram making new swing peaks

HELLO MLADEN, THANKS FOR YOUR RESPONSE. TO MAKE IT SIMPLER, LETS US THIS MACD SLOPE INDICATOR. THESE WILL BE THE MODIFICATIONS ; (1) ONCE THE MACD HISTOGRAM ( e.g MACD 1 -20 - 1 ) CROSSES ABOVE THE ZERO LINE, THE FIRST BAR MUST SHOW GREEN COLOR AND IT WILL ALWAYS BE THE 1st SIGNAL OF EVERY UPSWING. (2) ANYTIME THE HISTOGRAM IS ABOVE THE ZERO LINE, ALL RED BARS (ABOVE THE ZERO LINE ) SHOULD INSTEAD BE SHOWING GOLD COLOR. (3) AFTER THIS FIRST BAR GREEN SIGNAL, BEFORE ANY SUBSEQUENT BAR CAN SHOW A 2nd GREEN COLOR, THE HISTOGRAM HEIGHT MUST BE HIGHER THAN THE HEIGHT OF THE FIRST GREEN BAR,OTHERWISE IT WILL ALSO SHOW GOLD COLOR. (4) ALSO, BEFORE A SUBSEQUENT HISTO BAR CAN SHOW A 3rd GREEN COLOR, THE HISTOGRAM HEIGHT MUST BE HIGHER THAN THE HEIGHT OF THE 2nd GREEN BAR. (5) THIS PATTERN WILL CONTINUE UNTIL THE MACD HISTO REVERSES BELOW THE ZERO LINE ( indicating end of that upswing ).

just a thought

but it might be easier to understand the requests , without capital letters and a few paragraphs might help also

Reason: