MACD indicator - page 66

Mladen - thanks.quickly made , you are very sympathetic person

At first I though that you solved it and then I saw that it is not macd indicator.

Here is one with some explanations on the picture. As far as your explanations on the picture are concerned, this should be it.

winner246:
HELLO MLADEN, CJA, GCGMAN,

I think this picture should point out what i was trying to explain ;

(1) Use ONLY MT 4 MACD

(2) the signal line MUST always be set to 1 e.g MACD 1 - 20 - 1 or MACD 12 - 26 - 1, etc

(3) a particular UPTREND BEGINS once MACD HISTO crosses ABOVE the 0 line, and this particular uptrend ENDS once MACD HISTO cross BELOW the 0 line

(4) once MACD histo crosses ABOVE the 0 line, the FIRST HISTO BAR ABOVE the 0 line would always the 1st GREEN COLOR SIGNAL BAR of any uptrend

(5) the 2nd GREEN BAR must SLOPE UPWARD and it must be of HIGHER HEIGHT THAN the 1st green bar

(6) the 3rd GREEN BAR must SLOPE UP WARD and it must be of HIGHER HEIGHT THAN the 1st and 2nd green bars

(7) this rule will continue to serve as basis for the subsequent green bars UNTIL the MACD Histo reverses BELOW the 0 line which marks the END of that particular uptrend ( and also marks the beginning of a Downtrend )

The attached chart is a GBP/JPY ON 1 HR from late JAN 9th ,into JAN 10th and early hours of JAN11th

THANKS FOR YOUR KIND CONTRIBUTIONS.

Macd histo peaks

Hello mladen,

many thanks for the new indicator, you got it perfectly right.

I am very very grateful.

Glad that it is solved

winner246:
Hello mladen,

many thanks for the new indicator, you got it perfectly right.

I am very very grateful.

pivot bars

Hello,

I am amazed at how much effort you put into this thread.

Could I ask for an indi to be made, similar to the MACD bar one you made once before (which is why I posted here although this is a pivot request)

If MA of my choice (say 10, exp hl/2) on any chart TF (so I might put this indi on a 15 min chart) is below daily PP then red bar, if above then green, if touching then amber.

Many thanks as always if you are able to help me out with this

PG

One more version of MACD

Files:

any one make it non repainted

Files:
gmacd.mq4  4 kb

This is how it should be (values) when correctly coded

lion of gail:
any one make it non repainted
Files:

Dear Mladen, could you please to be able to change the indicator settings without opening the code and add a line on top of the histogram and adjust the color histogram is above or below zero?

Files:
macdik.mq4  3 kb

macdik 1.01

Riksha

Hope I understood what do you mean. Here is this version. Try it out

Riksha:
Dear Mladen, could you please to be able to change the indicator settings without opening the code and add a line on top of the histogram and adjust the color histogram is above or below zero?
Files:
macdik.gif  42 kb
Reason: