MACD indicator - page 67

thank you very much,Mladen

mrtools:
Engula, looking for more information, any chance you have more because i'm not finding anything., except linear regression slope and macd's made out of linear regression.

hi mrtools,

i should have all necessary infos now about this combined indi...

attached a screenshot from prorealtime that allows a very easy implementation.

as you can see, the lin reg is applied to the value 'macd-signal'. the macd itself is not displayed in the subwindow, only the 2 lin reg lines are.

hope the additional infos are enough to allow you to code it. in any case let me know if you have any questions. thanks as always.

Files:
linreg_macd.jpg  250 kb

Macd rising and falling ( all averages )

HELLO MLADEN,

Can you kindly create an ALL AVERAGES VERSION of the MACD rising and falling even as you did with the FX DIVERGENCE in post 652, many thanks for your invaluable service, THANKS .

engula:
hi mrtools,

i should have all necessary infos now about this combined indi...

attached a screenshot from prorealtime that allows a very easy implementation.

as you can see, the lin reg is applied to the value 'macd-signal'. the macd itself is not displayed in the subwindow, only the 2 lin reg lines are.

hope the additional infos are enough to allow you to code it. in any case let me know if you have any questions. thanks as always.

Hi Engula,

Didn't think of this before but if I am understanding right the All Averages Macd, Mladen posted a page back if you use method # 16 you will be using linear regression attaching a chart picture doing that but just using coloring on the macd and signal everything else colored "None".

Files:

mrtools:
Hi Engula, Didn't think of this before but if I am understanding right the All Averages Macd, Mladen posted a page back if you use method # 16 you will be using linear regression attaching a chart picture doing that but just using coloring on the macd and signal everything else colored "None".

mrtools,

i checked mladen's post, but i'm not looking for "Integral of Linear Regression Slope". my wish is to have the linear regression of a macd (in this case of 'macd-signal' as shown in the prorealtime picture).

hope you understand what i mean and that you can help...

MACD Volume-weighted

Dear Mladen ;

MACD volume-weight.mq4 indicator

I want to macd histogram coloured.( green and red )

macd_volume-weighted.mq4

thank you for now.

Files:

MACD volume-weight.mq4 indicator histogram coloured.( green and red )

there is no need for the time being. very thanks.

engula:
mrtools,

i checked mladen's post, but i'm not looking for "Integral of Linear Regression Slope". my wish is to have the linear regression of a macd (in this case of 'macd-signal' as shown in the prorealtime picture).

hope you understand what i mean and that you can help...

hi mrtools,

could you pls check this and hopefully implement it? many thanks in advance!

engula

On the example picture you posted it is simply a linear regression value applied to (if I understand correctly the Italian) MACD and signal combination. It is unclear how MACD and signal are combined as a values used by linear regression calculation

engula:
hi mrtools, could you pls check this and hopefully implement it? many thanks in advance!

mladen:
engula On the example picture you posted it is simply a linear regression value applied to (if I understand correctly the Italian) MACD and signal combination. It is unclear how MACD and signal are combined as a values used by linear regression calculation

mladen,

i think you understood the italian correctly...

what i don't understand is if you need additional infos, or if you think that it can't be implemented.

Reason: