MACD indicator - page 64

Post 624

HELLO MLADEN,

A very special new year greeting to you,MR TOOLS and NEW DIGITAL, thanks for the invaluable service you rendered in 2012, its so highly appreciated.

Please if you have sometime do remember my request in post 624, THANKS.

mladen:
Even the 2 from that post work OK on my pc

Here are the pictures how they look on my teminal when I open the properties windows :

Just downloaded them and attached them to the chart and that is how they work. So, no idea what is going on with your terminal (if you did not change the indicators code)

Dear Mladen, thank you for your assistance. I did not change the code . I was reinstalled metatrader 4 from PC more than three times. I'll reinstall my OS (Windows 7 32 bit) if not maybe try install and learn about metatrader 5. Thanks, Mladen.

Regards

I don't think that there is a need to reinstall your OS.

Even though I don't use Windows 7, either try installing metatrader in a folder different than "program files" (due to some windows 7 "clever protection mechanisms" it can interfere with normal programs execution) or try running the terminal (metatrader) with administrator rights. Best, in my opinion, is to install the metatrader to a partition other than C: and then try if it (metatrader) will work OK

djaseven:
Dear Mladen, thank you for your assistance. I did not change the code . I was reinstalled metatrader 4 from PC more than three times. I'll reinstall my OS (Windows 7 32 bit) if not maybe try install and learn about metatrader 5. Thanks, Mladen. Regards

mladen:
I don't think that there is a need to reinstall your OS. Even though I don't use Windows 7, either try installing metatrader in a folder different than "program files" (due to some windows 7 "clever protection mechanisms" it can interfere with normal programs execution) or try running the terminal (metatrader) with administrator rights. Best, in my opinion, is to install the metatrader to a partition other than C: and then try if it (metatrader) will work OK

it happend to me once. here is what i did to fix the issue.

Close your MT4 - go to you expert/indicators forlder - delete the indicator

Open MT4 - go to your indicator list - right clic the indicator and delete it - close MT4

reinstal the indicator in expert/indicators - Open Mt4

Hope it will help - it worked for me

tito_xs:
it happend to me once. here is what i did to fix the issue.

Close your MT4 - go to you expert/indicators forlder - delete the indicator

Open MT4 - go to your indicator list - right clic the indicator and delete it - close MT4

reinstal the indicator in expert/indicators - Open Mt4

Hope it will help - it worked for me

Thank you but unfortunately it didn't work for me. .

mladen:
I don't think that there is a need to reinstall your OS. Even though I don't use Windows 7, either try installing metatrader in a folder different than "program files" (due to some windows 7 "clever protection mechanisms" it can interfere with normal programs execution) or try running the terminal (metatrader) with administrator rights. Best, in my opinion, is to install the metatrader to a partition other than C: and then try if it (metatrader) will work OK

Dear Mladen,

It works!. I installed to another partition and then the indicator's running well.

I was so frustrated about this problem. Thanks you very much for your assistance

regards

Post 624

HELLO MLADEN,

Should i expect something as regards my request in post 624 ? i have been checking on this thread every few hours for some days now hoping to see your kind response. THANKS FOR THE GREAT WORK.

winner246

As an example : macd signal 1 means that signal is the same as MACD

I believe that there are already indicators like the one you are describing since it is a normal macd coloring

winner246:
HELLO MLADEN, Should i expect something as regards my request in post 624 ? i have been checking on this thread every few hours for some days now hoping to see your kind response. THANKS FOR THE GREAT WORK.

HELLO MLADEN,

Thanks for your response, i would appreciate if you can kindly post here any of such existing similar indicator,THANKS.

According to your rules (here is a quote of the rules

TWO IMPORTANT NOTES ;

(1) For the purpose of this indicator, the MACD EMA Signal is always set to 1 as what is required is just the Fast EMA and Slow EMA.

(2) Also for the purpose of this indicator,this is the definition of an UPTREND;

Once MACD Histogram is ABOVE the 0 line,that marks the START of an uptrend while its reverse BELOW the 0 line marks the END of that particular uptrend.

RULES FOR GREEN SIGNAL ;

(A) MACD Histogram > 0

(B) the SLOPE of histogram is UP

(C) the HEIGHT (VALUE) of the histogram must be HIGHER THAN the height of the last green signal WITHIN THAT PARTICULAR UPTREND ( i.e from the bar that MACD crossed ABOVE the 0 line )

(D) once MACD Histogram is ABOVE the 0 line, every NEW GREEN BAR Signal must be a HIGHER HISTO BAR compared to ALL preceding GREEN BARS (within that particular uptrend ).

and from the rules from one other post, this was created : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178018/page42

all the best

winner246:
HELLO MLADEN, Thanks for your response, i would appreciate if you can kindly post here any of such existing similar indicator,THANKS.

Mladen , could you add a feature of divergence / convergence indicator Macd All Averages 004?

Reason: