Follow (Z_o_R_R_o) system by FXiGoR - page 16

johnnyguitar.tw:
You really have a BIG mental problem

More closely ,you are a nuts

What is wrong with you?

Few months ago you THANK IGOR teach you lots of

knowledge of trading in the paltalk room and you said you make lots of pips by using tsr.

And now you download the indicators and template here.

sit in the paltalk room with the other name learning this strategy.

As you posted today earlier you said make profit by using this system.

NOW,YOU WANT TO MAKE A FLAME HERE .

The only words i can say :you are a fxcking buzzard.

ps.i guess tomorrow you will sit in the palroom with the other name(ingratituder???maybe), sucking everything and attack IGOR continuously.

hmm...what a mouse you are

I agree glad you pointed this out.

creztor:
You had to fill up those 10 characters didn't you What happened to the you were right coz the post had been removed? Does that make you wrong? God forbid.

LOL. Do I have to spell it out for you very slowly?

>>>Point me to the "nahnahnahnaaaahh"? in post #138 which Igor posted then deleted.

Notice I've actually quoted post #138....I KNOW WHERE IT IS.

Obviously the sarcasm gene skipped a generation out in the stix.

I swear it's like dealing with a brain injury patient...

Did igor sell his trending system to newbs??!!!

Listen guys,

most of us are here to learn trading secrets, to find new ideas, to develop new systems and to find a way to make money with Forex.

Why don't you meet in a chat room and go play there.

It's extremely nerve-wrecking to follow a thread and to find 2-3 page full of Kindergarten post which have nothing to do with the title of the thread.

So if you have something constructive to say about the riding pip strategy...say it. Otherwise don't clutter the thread with nonsense!

Igor, I don't know whether you can delete posts here, but it would be OK to delete everything after the last thread-relevant post! Including this one. Thanks!

Flytox:
Did igor sell his trending system to newbs??!!!

If I plan to write a book on trading or on tsr or on the zorro system do you think I would give the books for free ?...

I don't think I would find a publisher...

If I would ask a programmer to build this whole system into an EA and I have to pay him for my request do you think I would give the EA to you for free ?...

If I plan to open a privat room were all day long I call my trades wich would make you money, do you think that this room would be a free entrance room ?...

Do you see me charge anything here for the system I introduced ?

Do you see me asking any money on the TSR system to learn it ?...

And to answer your question NO I never sold a SYSTEM to a newbie.

I have given indicators that contain a whole system with alerts and arrows that make peoples life easier in return for a TOKEN OF GRATITUDE after they proofed of beeing in the room long enough and showed they know my system.

And I SELL 60hours advaced video webinars. Do you expect me to give a 60 hours video course to you for free ??...

Go into a bakery and ask a loaf of bread for free...or go into a bar and ask a glass of water for free ...

If you think that you would never give me a TOKEN OF GRATITUDE in return for what I teach you or what you learned from me then I think you have a problem. Your problem would be that you are a person that only want to recieve but never give something back in return.

If you have this mentality then I would prefer you get your information and knowledge somewhere else.

If you are someone who feels in the hart that he would gladely give back something AFTER you feel you have learned something or that your trading has improved then you are very welcome here and in my platalk room.

I am a professional trader. I earn my money 100% true trading. If I have to live from the token of gratitudes that I received and devide that true the 1000's of hours I have spend in my paltalk room teaching and learning people how to trade, I would not be able to enter in a bar and drink a glass of water.

friendly regards...iGoR

iGoR:
If I plan to write a book on trading or on tsr or on the zorro system do you think I would give the books for free ?...

If I would ask a programmer to build this whole system into an EA and I have to pay him for my request do you think I would give the EA to you for free ?...

If I plan to open a privat room were all day long I call my trades wich would make you money, do you think that this room would be a free entrance room ?...

I have given indicators that contain a whole system with alerts and arrows that make peoples life easier in return for a TOKEN OF GRATITUDE after they proofed of beeing in the room long enough and showed they know my system.

And I SELL 60hours advaced video webinars. Do you expect me to give a 60 hours video course to you for free ??...

Go into a bakery and ask a loaf of bread for free...or go into a bar and ask a glass of water for free ...

If you think that you would never give me a TOKEN OF GRATITUDE in return for what I teach you or what you learned from me then I think you have a problem. Your problem would be that you are a person that only want to recieve but never give something back in return.

If you have this mentality then I would prefer you get your information and knowledge somewhere else.

If you are someone who feels in the hart that he would gladely give back something AFTER you feel you have learned something or that your trading has improved then you are very welcome here and in my platalk room.

I am a professional trader. I earn my money 100% true trading. If I have to live from the token of gratitudes that I received and devide that true the 1000's of hours I have spend in my paltalk room teaching and learning people how to trade, I would not be able to enter in a bar and drink a glass of water.

friendly regards...iGoR

Hi Mr. iGoR,

Very nice and honestly statement, I think. That's way this thread such as " ZoRRo ". Helping people and make everybody SMART. Is it right ??

Thank's for your kindness and helping us.

May GOD Bless U Sir'.

Best regards,

ningtyas

iGoR:

friendly regards...iGoR

Accessing a trading learning room you anime and manage have obviously to be paid by students.

Selling a trending strategy package is another thing, that has to be moved to commercial forum. That's what i was meaning. No offense.

Gramski:
LOL. Do I have to spell it out for you very slowly?

>>>Point me to the "nahnahnahnaaaahh"? in post #138 which Igor posted then deleted.

Notice I've actually quoted post #138....I KNOW WHERE IT IS.

Obviously the sarcasm gene skipped a generation out in the stix.

I swear it's like dealing with a brain injury patient...

Gramski,

Did you never use your backspace button. Did you never use your delete button ?...

If you would realy take the effort and read back in an objective way, you would without any doubt say that indeed mpower started this childish and idiotic converstation.

If you would read back over some of yesterdays postings you would see that mpower came in this topic to spow his nonsens but afterworths he goes to the "steinutz back test revealed here" and say that people are idiots by opening an other topic on someone elses topic to give their opinions. ?!?!...so that means that he is king of this forum ?..he can say whatever kind of non-underbuild nonsens but other people need to shut ?...or can't open an other topic on some system so they don't clutter up the original one ?...

The problem is that you probably say: Igor you started enough fights in other peoples topics.

I know one thing if I attack or make claims or kick people or authors of topics in the butt, I do it underbuild. I give an underbuild explentation what is wrong.

I don't attack people because I FEEL that they are wrong or that I FEEL what they say is just plain crap.

The problem is that some of you just hate my style and hate my guts.

Only for that reason now and then some of you just want to "get back" at me only out of personal reasons or out of frustration. Your objectivity is completely gone.

If you want to get at me, play or attack the ball not the player.

If you see something crapy of this system say so in an underbuild way. But not in a way: Igor you and your systems and every system that you would devellop is pure crap and will always be crap. And not with an undertone of: whatever you do whatever you say I will always hate you and your style. That proofs more about you then about me....

If he wants to proof that he has more knowledge then me, instead of doing it true some childish competion that he proofs it to the people so they can learn and benefit from it. That he puts his time and energy in a productive way so everyone can benefit from it.

I don't have to show anymore proof on trading to someone here or in the paltalk room so they would know that I'm highly educated on trading and that I'm good in what I'm doing and that I am a professional trader.

If you think this sounds arrogant so be it. I don't need to show or proof I'm good. I know I'm good in what I do. Are there people out there that are better ?...ABSOLUTLY But a lot a LOT less then people who know less or who think they are good but have nothing to show or to teach or to learn from...

To many people think because they know a bit more about trading then their naighbour that it makes them experts on the field or semi-pro's.

I think that we had our little intermezzo now and I sujest that we close this conversation on this matter and get back again to the purpose of this topic and to business.

iGoR

Flytox:
Accessing a trading learning room you anime and manage have obviously to be paid by students. Selling a trending strategy package is another thing, that has to be moved to commercial forum. That's what i was meaning. No offense.

As I said flytox: do you see me charging any money here in this topic ?...

If so this topic can be moved to the commercial section ...

regards..iGoR

iGoR:
As I said flytox: do you see me charging any money here in this topic ?...

If so this topic can be moved to the commercial section ...

regards..iGoR

If iGoR is going to pay a programmer to write an E A ,provided it has back and forward tests ,and I can test it for a week I would indeed be very happy to pay for a 100 % working E A

I spend thousands of hours developing EA , so save me the time and make an EA AND KEEP THE PRICE AFFORDABLE to under $200 .

Please ensure there are are no repainting and backtesting is 100 %reliable

I only trade fully automated and let computers trade for me .This week automated profits 300 pips

compliments of

El cid

Reason: