Programming help needed

Hi Forum. I want to please place a request to all programmers. I have attached an ea that i have been using for a while now with great result and its entry signal is rarely wrong.I have an intention to turn it into a fast tick scalper but i don't have programming knowledge and skills. My strategy:the ea should scalp each tick in search of profit,it enters and exits a trade within one minute with aim of catching little pips in profit. Its a fast tick scalper. I can't fully explain it but it scalps tick in aim of catching positive within one minute. Please any coder should help me get it done.
Files:

ukezguy 2012.06.26 22:26 
Hi Forum. I want to please place a request to all programmers. I have attached an ea that i have been using for a while now with great result and its entry signal is rarely wrong.I have an intention to turn it into a fast tick scalper but i don't have programming knowledge and skills. My strategy:the ea should scalp each tick in search of profit,it enters and exits a trade within one minute with aim of catching little pips in profit. Its a fast tick scalper. I can't fully explain it but it scalps tick in aim of catching positive within one minute. Please any coder should help me get it done. 

ukezguy 2012.06.26 22:34 #
Its trading should look like this  I know i don't have the strategy of this system but someone here should know what am talking about and wanting. Thanks so much for your coding.

LOL, you want some profitable EA for free ?. You want someone to spend his/her time and knowledge to make EA just for you. 

Either you learn how to write code or just pay some one for it, no one here get something for free - pay either by learning or money. If you have problem with your code then you can asked assistance in here. Never ask something at the expense of other people.

And don't double post 

Firstly,i didnt double post and secondly i can pay for it.

ukezguy:
Then the Jobs section will help you.

ukezguy:

I replied to your first post which now is deleted, and there are 2 links I gave you there, I guess you need Alexx to direct you there, and by the way no one say you can't pay, either by money or by learning, and the title of EA may misleading, "100 pips a day" may "100 pips profit" or "100 pips loss".

:D 

Reason: