Scalping system - page 2

It's better to confirm the entry with candle close in the same way with nld and price trigger. I use it in M5, and price trigger needs a sound alert for forward testing. For now it's doing well. But i missed some entry's due to the lag of alert.

As trailing stop i use is "voltychannel" of Igorad. I exit trade when the opposite signal appears, not when the price cross the line.

Files:
pipbouncer.gif  21 kb

Thanks for sharing, i like scalping system....

Regards,

IIN

" Can I get this "voltychannel"

Flytox:
As trailing stop i use is "voltychannel" of Igorad. I exit trade when the opposite signal appears, not when the price cross the line.

Hi Mr.Flytox,

Will you give me indicator " voltychannel " ??

Thank's for your kindness Sir.

Best regards,

ningtyas.

Flytox:

Can you post voltychannel Please?

Nix

Nix,

Hi I have another version of the PercentZZ which i think that works better. Don't know if it is exactly as Igor said it should be, but from my calculation it tells you where an X% move from a point was done.

It is attached here, please take a look and let me know what you think about.

Thanks, Zmax

zmax:
Nix,

Hi I have another version of the PercentZZ which i think that works better. Don't know if it is exactly as Igor said it should be, but from my calculation it tells you where an X% move from a point was done.

It is attached here, please take a look and let me know what you think about.

Thanks, Zmax

Take a look at the following chart (the last major move UP). The indicator didn't see that coming The last SELL signal was valid all the way up.

I know that it's only an indicator, but shouldn't it signal a BUY at some point of the move up?

Files:
pzz_v7.gif  13 kb

Nix,

What version of the indicator have you used there. Will take a look but over, but on my tests never happend to have 2 arrows of the same color one after the other.

Thanks, Zmax

zmax:
Nix,

What version of the indicator have you used there. Will take a look but over, but on my tests never happend to have 2 arrows of the same color one after the other.

Thanks, Zmax

I used the attached indicator (this was a backtest)

Reason: