HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 162

fxcruiser:
iGoR,

Go get some love and give some love. You got a group to lead.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Igor a link to song that might help you a bit.

YouTube - Lenny Kravitz - Let Love Rule

See we care!

Have Fun,

HS

fxcruiser:
iGoR,

Get lost. You still do not comprehend what I wrote and what you wrote. You are insisting on something that I did not do; just as much as you insisted that I should post losing trades I did not take. Just tell me where I accused you of COPYING and STEALING my system. Heck, it is a ZIGZAG indicator. What else can you copy about it? But, I can tell you where you claimed something as YOURS when in fact it belongs to someone else's. Your hands in the cookie jar.

Define "your room". Here we go again. I came to "your room and accuse you of taking my system". Oh, you mean your thread? Dang, it's English once again. You called that your room? It is a thread in a public forum, got it. Ooops! accuse you? Where did I say or write in 'YOUR ROOM' accusing you of taking my system? Gosh, iGoR, grow up. You can be better than that. READ, READ, READ, UNDERSTAND, UNDERSTAND, UNDERSTAND. Look, if you don't understand something, feel free to ask someone else in "your room" for help, especially when in comes to English words. Don't think so BIG of yourself. It's just pure EGO, put it aside once in a while. Go get some love and give some love. You got a group to lead. Act like one.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

If I asked you to get lost ..why didn't you ??...

So why would you suddenly ask that to me ??...

Why did you feel to start pumping shit in my topic..because it felt good on your ego ?...

Because you were a few weeks out of business and needed again some publicity as you always do after a longer period standing on the sideline ?...

After ALL the SHIT AND CRAP that you posted and if you have such a high opinion about yourself of beeing a leader....

show me 1 posting of you..only 1 were you pointed something out about the zorro system...were you acted as a trader with a professional mentality...were you seem to be informed and know what you talk about...

were you acted as beeing a leader of a group of people...

ONLY 1 about the zorro system itself ?!...

You came by...you took your pants of...dropped your crap...and crawled back in this cave...that is in a nutshell your leadership...

regards ( I would have said collegue but your "bottom-level" is not mine)

fxcruiser:
To continue on our discussion with Z CREST on GBPJPY, take a look at this chart. After that SELLERS effort to drive the price lower, they hit the double bottom right on the pivot level. This resulted to the upside turn and the BUYERS just took over the game, broke R1, and subsequently met BEARS rejection at Zone 322. From there, the SELLERS just took it for a slider all the way down to 233.21 where it ran out of gas. The ball is back to the BULLS. All these PRICE actions were confined to a couple of defined AREAS which ultimately dictated the DIRECTION of the market movement as shown by the Goldeneye zigzag. This demonstrate the proper use of ZIGZAG coupled with our other indicators, CLEAN and ZIMPLE approach. These additional market movements added more pips to the bank now at net over 450 pips.

Z CREST on H2 or as stand alone will give us several PROFITABLE TRADING OPPORTUNITIES throughout day, any time, any day, any session.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Good stuff EJ...

That's me done for the week! I'll post some charts later...

CU.

Agree to Disagree and Move On!

I have respect for both your abilities as traders, but, please for the sake of both these threads....

Agree to disagree and go work your own threads

I can't believe it. This is my multitasking at its BEST. Anyhow, Spiritfriends had mentioned sometime ago about the correlation in the market behaviour between the GBPJPY and ER2. I did post a couple charts a while ago. Since I traded both of them today in live accounts, let me just share with you how that correlations look and the timed trades taken on those two instruments. IT'S BEEN ONE FANTASTIC & PROFITABLE TRADING WEEK! Not a bad way to come back to after being sick for a couple of weeks. I feel much better now inspite of all these innuendos. We had lots of fun in the trading room while at the same sharing trade overviews, entry and exit points, etc.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

P.S. One more post later on that EURUSD swing trade chart where it will show how we handle that false signal and repainting issue of the zigzag.

Files:

webicknell:
I have respect for both your abilities as traders, but, please for the sake of both these threads.... Agree to disagree and go work your own threads

Thanks webicknell. As you can see I have not been sidetracked at all. Still multitasking trading, working my thread like you said, doing my business, etc. This is not the first time someone has wage a personal attack on me and this thread and I don't expect this to be the last. I have contained each and everyone of them. I have a lot of confidence in our foundation here.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

fxcruiser:
iGoR, iGor, iGor,

You are still missing the point of this discussion and once again diverting it to something else. For a moment, take a look at the word inspire. Stare at it. Ask anyone with good command of English if that is the same as COPY and STEAL. Take my whole statement, in fact, find out from some intelligent English speaking people in your "room" and ask them if that is the same as "accusing you of copying and stealing my system". Then come back here and tell me what they say.

As far as who PM first, you tell me that after you have your check sent box and inbox. Check your dates, check your time, check whatever. I am not as stupid as you think or believe. You have gone beyond once again.

Until then stay cool and relax. Get some sweets and take the bitterness out of it all.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

P.S. Read your thread. I posted something in there regarding your so called Zorro system. You are just focusing on all the negatives in your thread that you are missing on the good positive stuff in it. Feel secure about what you do and DO IT. There is still GOOD inside you and definitely with others.

You miss the point.

Because of your sarcastics and sinecly way and talking and talking with double tongues you provoce this.

You hide away behind smileys and so called jokes...

You talk in a way that afterworths it can be explained each way. But in the meantime you had the chance to say your thing.

Well not we me.

You were accusing me of releasing something were you had a hand in.

There is no such thing.

And about the negative elements...you turn it the other way around.

You and you friends tryed to jump on every little element that had nothing to do with the zorro system to accuse, spread lies and start controverse.

And don't try to again spread lies. You have made the first accusing posting in my topic then I PM' d you to say to you to back off and stay away.

At some point you come back were you say your self..I could not resist.

As I said...you did not contribute IN ANY WAY...Just jumped on the Idiots-Bus Why ?...so it give you a bit of a feeling to get even on me because of the feelings you have toworths me.

I gonna be straight forworth. I'm willing to leave like it is. Because it is behound idiotery... do the same.

And if next time you want some publicity after you see that most people left your topic then do it in the topic of someone else..You stay out of my way ..I stay out of yours.

You sow shit you gonna harvest it...

The least you can do is show a little bit of professional trading aproach. So if you find anything wrong about my system or the profits I claim to make or the losses I seem to forget you can come in my room topic whatever and point me out to it in an underbuild way. Not in a way..your results are fake. I will do the same.

This way THe peolple will only benefit from this. So they know that authors of topics do a quality check on eachothers claims or devellopments.

Maybe you would prefer to stay away from eachother for the rest of time..well I want and I will NEVER.

If someone is spreading crap and deceiving people on his system or the results he post I will come forworth..you can DO THE SAME...

it wil keep us both sharp and concentrated...

Nice weekend..iGoR

PS. And about my English..try to make yourself understandable in speaking and writing in Dutch Flemish French and English the way I do and I will be the first to say well done instead of slamming around your ears with a dictionary or picking on writing mistakes or details that are completely beside the point. If you need to pick on details it is because there is nothing to say about the main concept or issue.. and that is the trading systems I devellop and my RESULTS.

We are here on this forum TO MAKE MONEY nothing more nothing less. If it is to be Mr Popular there are other social or romance sites to do this.

On time and right along the Z CREST. The ER2 11:00 o'clock PST bus downtown trade right on schedule. My bus fare/trade order was there waiting to get hit at 816.50 loading zone. Beautiful 8 points straight down the Z CREST line. What a way to end Friday's trading session. Take a look these two ER2 m1 Scalp n Trend chart on MT4 and on Ninja Trader. This is a classic way to trade with ZIGZAG. Flawless, confident trade execution. This is in real time, real money trade! Awesome! Now, let's !

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

iGoR:
Don't repeat yourself 20 times as I don't want to repeat myself 20 times.

Your insinuations about "I DID! I inspired igor"..Is clear...meaning without you there was no zorro system.

THAT IS FALSE.

Maybe I can come up again with my harmonic templates that I made so you can check out the date to show you who was before you to have the Nen indicators or DT_ZZ or a_ZZ or swing_ZZ indicators on a template !...(without giving any impression that I have found a secret system that is based on indicators that can be founf freely on the internet even on this very same forum).

Again if I saw your charts and emmiadialty recognized your Z3 system were one of the 3 little pigs tought that the name Z3 was insipired by a BMW it was for a reason.

As I apoligized publicly IN YOUR TOPIC when I was out of line, the least you could say is..yep sorry I can understand that you are upset and made a mistake by insinuating that the zorro system was based on my system...or would that undermine your leadership ?... aspecially when you saw that in december 2005 I was already occupied (with my little bit of brains as you said also) on the re-painting element of a zigzag indicator by asking questions to programmers to solve that problem. So one would know WHEN the leg of zigzag indicator will swing or stay in place.

There is not one element that you didn't try to pull true the mud. So don't try to be the chearfull guy who has no problems. Who has an "ALWAYS LOOK AT THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" mentality and that I am the one who started all of this.

Count your useless postings on my topic. I hoped you would say that you made 1 positive. You did not. The only positive note that you wisteled was a posting were you place a link of a chart of your topic on my topic.

So don't start to give crap in a way that you don't seek publicity. Who does things like that... walk in others topic and try to promote his topic by posting links to charts of his own topic... You! ...So you still have a lot to learn about courtesey and beeing CORRECT.

How would you feel??? if I drop in here now and then and say.."nice cruiser thats the way to go..keep up the good work".... but don't forget to look here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177885/page12 That I call acting as a hypocriet.

If I was out of line in the past I APOLOGIZED...you are so far out of line that you don't see the line anymore !

regards..iGoR

iGoR,

Please get some rest and sleep. You seem very, very tired. Don't lose any sleep on this. These are just couple of words misinterpreted and misunderstood.

Have a good rest.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

iGoR:
If it is to be Mr Popular there are other social or romance sites to do this.

Igor maybe this weekend you should visit a romance site to relax a little, get a little love. Let go of this and get on with trading. Your all worked up man.

Take some time for yourself, get intouch with the inner Igor.........

Have Fun,

HS

Reason: