New Members introduction - page 157

Hi, I am a new here, but I started to read this forum a while ago without registering. I started with Forex like 2 years ago, I am still around 0 point. Not much profit, but also I got out from losses.

Hi Everyone,

I am new here and want to learn more about forex trading. I live in a Greek island called Karpathos.

especially i am intersted in strategy automation with mt4 platform...i believe i am in the right place..

best regards

Kon

Thank you all for the greetings. my English is bad, since I only speak Spanish and use a translator to respond. I'm from Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Greetings.

Tony

Welcome to the best Forum.

Just joined and would like to say like.

Hello to you all at TSD. I've been a long time experienced trader that originally very successful. I eventually allowed myself to be swayed by forum trolls until I hit bankruptcy. Now I am on the comeback trail determined not to feel that pain again. What have I learned.... Always obey the trend and never ignore S/R..!! ope to trade engage with you family and trade together as a team.

I joined to learn forex from the best forum out there. Hi to all.

Hello I'm mostly a ghost reader and probably won't post alot.

I'm moving to Thailand this June to take advantage of the time zone difference and lifestyle. If you're a trader living in Thailand contact me, would love to hear your story and experiences.

hi~~~~my!!!

Reason: