Follow The Bouncing Pip - page 170

hi to all

sorry for my english

for a long time, since the end of the last year, i had out of forex world

im focused in my university projects, but i always look at fx-tsd, expecially this topic

tuesday i decide to trade only with nonlagzigzag and zigzagpointer in marketiva, where i have some dollars in an account destroyed in 2006]

and, for my surprise, in only 2 days, i get 830 pips closed with profit and have now a balance of +20% of my acc

floating trades now are aproximatelly -10% of my initial acc, but if i close all my open trades now, i have +10% in 2 days

i dont close my trades now because the signals are showing that these orders are in a correct way

thx to all, i will post my results next week in marketiva

Bigbears Template & Trading Style For FTC

Hey All,

Im sorry to all those who have sent me PMs & e-mails & I have yet to answer. I promise I will do so by Monday. My PM box is full but I am going through it. If you still have questions though please post them & I will answer them in the order they appear.

Ok back to business. The number 1 request in the PMs is how do I trade it & whats my chart look like.

Ok here it goes.

I have 3 charts set up. A 30M, 1HR & 4HR.

If I see a signal like this:

I move on to the 1HR. Then I see this:

I move on to the 4HR & then I see this:

So as you can see I look for confirmation on all 3 charts. You can always take it off the 1Hr if you like but I prefer the 4 HR. When you see all 3 its a super strong indicator that it will go in that direction. Thats how I trade it. Simple & straight forward.

The Zip drive below has the indis im using & the TPL. You must use the same indis I use otherwise the TPL wont work. But you can always just add the indis as well.

Take Care & good luck.

Bear-

Files:

zigzag-pointerV2

hi,

can anybody (Mr. Pip maybe ) add ALERT to this zigzag-pointerV2 when the arrow come out?

thanks in advance.

Files:

That look good! BB. How about we used MTF. MFI indicator then we don't need to flip the chart all the time .But I don't have MTF. MFI

Any idea?

Cha.

Zig zag pointer alert

amarism:
hi,

can anybody (Mr. Pip maybe ) add ALERT to this zigzag-pointerV2 when the arrow come out?

thanks in advance.

jatki24300

Files:

jatki24300:
jatki24300

thanks jatki, but this file is different file from what i put in my request. what i meant is add the ALERT inside the zigzag-pointerV2 code. The alert will pop-up every time the arrow come out, even the arrow will repaint (yellow and orange colour).

thanks.

Files:

Settings for jpy currencies

Hi

Ea bouncing bip

Could anybody recommend me :

- best pairs to trade

- time frame used

- optimum settings (see screen below for ) for jpy currencies

- settings for other kind of currencies

- where can I find full pack of indicators corresponding to last version of the ea

Kr

Jerome

Files:

Hello BigBear

Hello all fellows,

Is there any EA has been developed for this BouncingPip indicator which is posted on the first page of this thread? If yes then where I can find it.

And if possible also tell me the best pair and best setting for this EA/Indicator to test on demo account first.

Thanks in advance to all, who post reply or who just read

Best Regards,

Arsenic786

amarism;:
thanks jatki, but this file is different file from what i put in my request. what i meant is add the ALERT inside the zigzag-pointerV2 code. The alert will pop-up every time the arrow come out, even the arrow will repaint (yellow and orange colour). thanks.

man you must be a millionaire with all those indicators

Getting the feeeel...

mwbro:
man you must be a millionaire with all those indicators

those are my favorite tools (but not MFI - forex11 use this, so just follow his footstep - but why MFI?). still testing the system to suit my style. at the end i will use only the best tool. i noticed something, that's why i need help to add the alert to the zigzag.

thanks bigbear! your system works! double my demo account just few hours after testing!! never happen before.

Reason: