Follow The Bouncing Pip - page 82

Yeah I actually set my realistic goal 100 pips/week for this system, and I just got stopped out at 86 pips on EJ and 109 pips on GJ.. but I don't think I want to stop for the week!!!

Forex11, I'm sure you got stopped out too... but here's my newbie question.. I think I know the answer but.. Will you wait for another complete setup (trade the system)or wait for this retrace to reverse and get back in??

ok you answered before I posted this...that's what I thought.. I'm catching on...

I have a sell on EUR/USD as well from 1.3788 with target at pivot 1.3742.

Should be enough for EUR/USD. Not greedy here.

And I have a sell on GBP/USD from 2.0284 with target at S1 at 2.0188.

Both on H1. I just love this setup!

forex11:
bear and I have been studying this for some time now. We think that after you master a few candle-stick patterns that you can actually make a very good living with this system. keep up the good work.

Hi!

Would you like to elaborate on which patterns you look for specifically? Or would you recommend the J16PF for learning more about this? This is what I've been thinking of doing to filter the trades.

Sorry, been away for awhile! In Qatar on business!

Thanks!

dxtrade:
I have a sell on EUR/USD as well from 1.3788 with target at pivot 1.3742.

Should be enough for EUR/USD. Not greedy here.

And I have a sell on GBP/USD from 2.0284 with target at S1 at 2.0188.

Both on H1. I just love this setup!

As an addition: I confirm my trades with the Stochastic 14,3,3 the QQE value=5 and the nonlagdot lenght=20 indicators.

Be careful on selling Eur/Usd ...

mwbro:

I agree. That is one pair that I only buy on the dips. Been burned to many times with it.

me too

mwbro:

i decided against it also.

Since some are posting their trades here ....

Since some are posting their trades here .... I was wondering if someone would like to start a thread just for trades as they are made. Think that would be really beneficial for many to follow. Maybe call it something like "My Current Bouncing Pip Trades? It think it would be a nice addition to this thread. Just thinking out loud. Thanks all! IMO

nix:
Sorry for the late reply, but I have been out for the last couple of weeks.

I have one question regarding the stochastic confirmation.

Should a trade be executed after 3 simultaneous signals (zigzag , arrow and stochastic) or should the EA "get ready" for a trade entry when zigzag+arrow meet and execute the trade at the first stochastic cross (going the same way as the arrow)?

Is this the following illustration correct?

nix, i ll reply later.....busy.

ut2DaMax:
Since some are posting their trades here .... I was wondering if someone would like to start a thread just for trades as they are made. Think that would be really beneficial for many to follow. Maybe call it something like "My Current Bouncing Pip Trades? It think it would be a nice addition to this thread. Just thinking out loud. Thanks all! IMO

Sounds like a good idea my friend. Anybody else agree?

Have one thread for EA development and one thread for Trades.

Thanks,

Zimmer

Reason: