Lucky1.1 - page 25

Lucky version 1.2 +sl

Dave137:
1.2 did very good (forward testing) except one time it got hammered. Can someone put a stoploss in Lucky version 1.2 PLEASE!!

With much appreciation in advance!

Dave

<<<

Lucky version 1.2 + sl

Files:

Hey there

Hello all Lucky 1.2 follower,

I just want to know that, is there any guy who used it for real account if yes than what is the winning ratio? Thanx in advance!

Thanks for your support,

Best Regards.

ak97052d:
Lucky version 1.2 + sl

Hi ak97052d many thank 2 u 4 this ea

what is your idea about best broker (Demo) 4 this gap ea and wich one 1.1 or 1.2 or 1.3 is better 4 use ?

some broker`s spered for eur gbp & eur chf is 3 , can we do this ea for this brokers

thanks

ak97052d:
Lucky version 1.2 + sl

Thanks!

Dave

So is the EA automatically set to trade 24/6?

Code confusing below; (Please explain Trade day/hour settings) Thanks

/*--------WeekEndStop--------*/

int WED1 = 5; // Day of begin

int WEH1 = 22; // Hour of begin

int WED2 = 1; // Day of end

int WEH2 = 2; // hour of end

The times are not EA running times but blackout times so its sleeps from Friday night till Sunday night. However don't worry about changing this anyway as i never see any positive effect of time restricting trading on any EA EVER. The market can move at anytime and changes over months. Occasionally Asia is just as crazy as London time you never know when.

In forwardtesting (ibfx, alpari) i experienced the same as most users here: Because the ea gets more (filtered?) data there are less gaps than in backtester, so less trades, less profit, less fun...

I am wondering if we can tell the ea to behave like in backtester, so look only after xx seconds for new data and gaps? (Just for "open logic", TP and SL should remain as they are).

Stefan

BigBoppa:
In forwardtesting (ibfx, alpari) i experienced the same as most users here: Because the ea gets more (filtered?) data there are less gaps than in backtester, so less trades, less profit, less fun...

I am wondering if we can tell the ea to behave like in backtester, so look only after xx seconds for new data and gaps? (Just for "open logic", TP and SL should remain as they are).

Stefan

What exactly are you looking for? One entry per candle or predefined timeout between entries?

BTW: Have you forward tested the EA on ibfx? How is it doing?

After no more trades for the whole day, i decreased the shift value for forward testing, new values are:

EURGBP=2

EURCHF=3

This was before the fed-news today... then it goes ding, dang, boom,... at newstime. Alpari and ibfx gave me some loss, because ea opened positions and run in SL of course.

So we need a news-filter as coded in bless ea with the spread value to prevent Lucky from trading if spread is too high or we need to stop ea at news.

If we manage to implement a good news filter maybe we can run Lucky 24/7 without timeframe?

Regards,

Stefan