Trigg'3dTrSys Signals - page 3

What to clarify?

It is just lot size only.

If you are on IBFXm (seller) and I am on Alpari UK (buyer) and my multiplier = 1 so I will have same lot size with you.

You open 0.01 with GBPJPYm - and my Metatrader with open 0.01 with Alpari UK GBPJPY.

If you are seller using 0.1 lot size, so I as your buyer will have 1 lot size withg lot multiplier = 10.

Just lot size only.

I can open account with some broker with Russian Roubles ... and buy your signals ... and if my lot multiplier =1 so I will have same lot size with you ... if I want to increase lot size so I will use some 2 or 10 ...

demons19:
I guess what I am confused about is, a mini account only allows you to trade as low as 0.10 which is $1 per pip......and based on what you just said, you would need $500,000 in your account to safely trade your EA to trade at 0.10 lot size.

Indeed,

0.1 standard lotsize (0.1 * $100K = $10K) would need to have $500,000 in your account to safely trade with.

My EA gives fixed lotsize of 0.01. A buyer having $5,000 mini account at IBFXm (1 lotsize is here $10K) would take multiplier = 1, the same as seller (0.01 lotsize). Another buyer having $50,000 standard account at IBFX (1 lotsize is here $100K) would take multiplier = 1, the same as seller (0.01 lotsize).

I hope you understand this.

Jeff

Yes, I think I understand and we are saying the same thing from opposite ends of the EA

Just so I am clear.....with NO changes to your settings and using a lot multipler of 1 (same as your 0.01)

We would need a $5,000 mini account

$50,000 standard account

Thanks

can you explain as to why its not safe to use $1 per pip.. i mean based on the stats i see that were posted i mean i ran this couple days i got lots of pips,

is this because there is no SL? or just because the number of trades being opened?

can you explain as to why its not safe to use $1 per pip.. i mean based on the stats i see that were posted i mean i ran this couple days i got lots of pips, is this because there is no SL? or just because the number of trades being opened?

Instead of using $1 per pip and using SL, I split the unit lotsize up to as far as possible parts with fixed lotsize 0.01. I distribute them on different prices to lower risks, instead of 1 unit on the same price.

As there is no SL, it can make a big DD on one day, even with the smallest lotsize (=0.01). When using $1 per pip in my EA, it can regularly make a lot money, but it can blow out your account on one day.

Regards,

Jeff

FX Signals

Hello Signal Provider,

Please tell me can I use your signal for manual trading? and can I use it for $500 worth of my Forex Account?

Please guide me, I will be thankful to your support.

Best Regards!

arsenic786:
Hello Signal Provider,

Please tell me can I use your signal for manual trading? and can I use it for $500 worth of my Forex Account?

Please guide me, I will be thankful to your support.

Best Regards!

Yes, you can use only 1 pair to trade with for $500 mini account. What do you mean with manual trading? You just watch signal and then open a trade? Mmm, my ea can run both slow and fast, so you could miss some trades...

Regards,

Jeff

can you explain as to why its not safe to use $1 per pip.. i mean based on the stats i see that were posted i mean i ran this couple days i got lots of pips, is this because there is no SL? or just because the number of trades being opened?

I think the last 24hrs explains why its not safe to use $1 per pip. If you started this week, you are being hammered!

What is the worst DD you have ever experienced in pips thus far with this EA?

Thanks

demons19:
What is the worst DD you have ever experienced in pips thus far with this EA? Thanks

10 of 12 pairs made each about 4-5% DD, together about 50% DD.

Reason: