Follow The Bouncing Pip - page 166

yappe

Hi friends,

Does anyone have a QQE indicator in mq4 format with an alert that can be switched on an off?

thanks,

what

matrixebiz:
Hello, does anyone have the ZigZag Pointer_Victor indicator?

I'm trying the latest EA - boincinPipEA_BigBear_nonlagdot+qqe_v2

Weird why you guys use the Zig-Zag indicator that re-paints. Oh well.

Thanks

what is the zigzag pointer_victor indicator ?

forex11:
what is the zigzag pointer_victor indicator ?

I don't know, when I load the boincinPipEA_BigBear_nonlagdot+qqe_v2 EA it gives me an error in my Experts tab that it can't find this indicator.

What EA are you guys using? Is there a better one that is giving profit?

holiday

Well im done for the holidays.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE !!

See you next week.

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving!

Don't Zag where you should Zig

okay is this thread a joke? u can't possibly be using zigzags right? they lag and repaint? and looking at the zigzag pointer calculations its not very promising? am i missing something here??

Maybe you are the joke?

Read the thread. Nonlog zigzag........etc. Read before you joke....

:
okay am i missing something here??

yea, 167 pages

to each his own

jjk2:
okay is this thread a joke? u can't possibly be using zigzags right? they lag and repaint? and looking at the zigzag pointer calculations its not very promising? am i missing something here??

I have been trading live for over 6 months now with this system. I average 1000 pips per month.

Yes it does repaint but that is why we have added filters and you need to learn a few candlestick formations.

If you was to read before you speak you can see where I have posted my live trades several times.

Wow!

I spent the last two day's reading this thread and can't wait to give it a try.

Does anyone have a clue why my info in top right corner is too big. I've tried to adjust the font and have chosen smaller size true and it is still too big.

Thanks in advance!

Files:
chart_1.gif  30 kb