Follow The Bouncing Pip - page 160

deneme ...

How is about today's review GBP up or down ?

Nic

does any one have a set file they are using with decent results and which pairs are working best?

the Ea has so many setting I gotta admit i'm lost. Doing this manual however i'm getting better and better but do not have the time to sit here and wait.

Thanks

TM

forex11:
Wow I hope everyone got in on the short gbp/jpy today. It looks like it might be a good one.

Looks like F11 is sitting on 700+ fat pips right now.

I'm still kicking myself for missing the big one but I got 400 out of it today.

lepiricus:
Looks like F11 is sitting on 700+ fat pips right now. I'm still kicking myself for missing the big one but I got 400 out of it today.

Great going.

I promise to never miss another trend that the big fat 4 hour FTC signal gives!!!

The EA I posted was for testing purposes to see what works best. I had hoped that members of this thread would post either back test or forward test of what is working for them. In taht way the EA could be improved and indicators that did not help could be removed.

The default settings work OK but there needs to be a better exit strategy, either with trailing stop or indicator(s). Exiting on the firstr arrow and line does not work because often there is a change of direction from ZigZag with no arrow.

I have seen trades up 200-300 pips close at a loss because of this.

I also found that QQE added as an additional filter caused less loss trades but sometimes later entries.

Is anyone willing to test the EA or am I wasting my time here?

Robert

codybear:
does any one have a set file they are using with decent results and which pairs are working best?

the Ea has so many setting I gotta admit i'm lost. Doing this manual however i'm getting better and better but do not have the time to sit here and wait.

Thanks

TM

yep

lepiricus:
Looks like F11 is sitting on 700+ fat pips right now. I'm still kicking myself for missing the big one but I got 400 out of it today.

I held the trade for a week and closed out today with a 712 pip profit!!

I took this trade off the 4h time-frame. Now I will wait till I get a up arrow with the right kind of candle formation and hopefully ride the wave back up.

went short at 239.36 and took profit at 232.24

"..right kind of candle formation ..."

forex

can you show examples of "right kind of candle formation " please

Im still not having much luck - I keep getting stopped out

MrPip:
The EA I posted was for testing purposes to see what works best. I had hoped that members of this thread would post either back test or forward test of what is working for them. In taht way the EA could be improved and indicators that did not help could be removed.

The default settings work OK but there needs to be a better exit strategy, either with trailing stop or indicator(s). Exiting on the firstr arrow and line does not work because often there is a change of direction from ZigZag with no arrow.

I have seen trades up 200-300 pips close at a loss because of this.

I also found that QQE added as an additional filter caused less loss trades but sometimes later entries.

Is anyone willing to test the EA or am I wasting my time here?

Robert

MrPip,

The way I typically trade this method I when I get an arrow email on my phone I go to my pc then drop one time frame and enter on the lower TF QQE crossover. It will usually get you in faster and still filter false signals. For example if I get an arrow on 4hr chart I will drop to 1hr and wait for crossover.

Exits, like you've seen, aren't so easy. I usually exit when I get to significant support or resistance usually. I realize you can't code discretionary methods like that. Exits are where the money is.

Reason: