Why my purchased EAs can not be downloaded, installed and updated, while in the mean time it is OK when login with other account???

Dear Sirs,

I purchased a lot of EAs with this account.  But now I can not download, install and update the paid EAs.  Do I still have to pay something, or what I have to do? 

According to the instruction of Mr. Sergey from the Forum, I did every thing, but it does not help to solve the problem.
I deleted all the *.dat file from community folder, and add https://*.mql5.com to the trust site of internet explorer, but the problem remain the same.  I can install and update the free EAs, but not the paid EAs.  In the mean time, when I log in the MQL5 community account with the other account, every thing works fine.

PLEASE kindly inform how can I solve the problem or who i should ask for the help?

Thank and best regards!
David Sin

You mean:

• you can not publish your EAs to the Market to sell them anymore? or
  • you can not download and install on Metatrader your purchases (EAs which you bought)?

----------------

If you can not install anything from the Market on your Metatrader so read the following information below:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

I cant install the purchased EA in MT5 platform

Sergey Golubev, 2020.05.21 13:36

Make sure -

• that you have Internet Explorer the latest version installed on your PC (I am having version 11);
  • that you are using the latest build of Metatrader,
  • that you are login to Community folder using your login - not your email.
  • that your password is less than 10 characters (if your password is 10 or more characters - change this password; read this thread for information).

----------------

1. "authorization failed" issue solving #1
2. possible fixing #71 and #80
3. product is purchased but not downloaded yet https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/333647
4. all possible options and about what to do: post #9
5. how it was solved: post #13

HO YUEN DAVID SIN:

Dear Sirs,From last week, I can not install and update my purchased EAs from MQL5 market anymore.  Is that meant that account was blocked or not?  If yes, why you do such?  Do I do any thing wrong?  Please inform urgently!

Thank you very much!

Hi, Sergey,

I thank you very much for your kind reply!  

• I can not download and install on Metatrader my purchases (EAs which I bought)?  And I can not update them. 

Anything wrong with my account?

Thank you very much!

David Sin

HO YUEN DAVID SIN:

Hi, Sergey,

I thank you very much for your kind reply!  

• I can not download and install on Metatrader my purchases (EAs which I bought)?  And I can not update them. 

Anything wrong with my account?

Thank you very much!

David Sin

I as a forum moderator do not know any limitation which may prohibit anyone to download/install the purchases.

I think - most likely - it is something with your Community tab in Metatrader, or something else.
Read the logs/journal of Metatrader (usually - the mistakes/errors should be written there), and read my previous post about possible issue to be fixed (fixed by you for yourself for example).

Hi, Sergey,

The logs/journal of Metatrader says :

2020.09.14 14:00:58.056 MQL4 Market: failed download product 'Samurai Scalper Pro Series EUR USD' [403]

I try on my other vps, it is the same :

2020.09.14 07:23:09.788 MQL4 Market: failed download product 'KopirMT4 Copy trades for MT4' [403]

It seams that my account was locked?

Who I should contact for solving this problem?

Thanks and best regards!

David Sin

HO YUEN DAVID SIN:

Hi, Sergey,

The logs/journal of Metatrader says :

2020.09.14 14:00:58.056 MQL4 Market: failed download product 'Samurai Scalper Pro Series EUR USD' [403]

I try on my other vps, it is the same :

2020.09.14 07:23:09.788 MQL4 Market: failed download product 'KopirMT4 Copy trades for MT4' [403]

It seams that my account was locked?

Who I should contact for solving this problem?

Thanks and best regards!

David Sin

Are you using external VPS?

Using your terminology about "account was locked" so I can say the following: according to my experience (and I had this issue too) -

• the account was locked by external VPS (the settings of the Internet Explorer version 11),
    or
  • the user locked his account by himself (Community tab issue and so on).

So, first of all - check the following (you should check it by yourself, because no one can go to your computer and to your profile/account to check everything - you only can do it):

----------------

Make sure -

• that you have Internet Explorer the latest version installed on your PC (I am having version 11);
  • that you are using the latest build of Metatrader,
  • that you are login to Community folder using your login - not your email (your login in Community tab is davidxhy).
  • that your password is less than 10 characters (if your password is 10 or more characters - change this password; read this thread for information).

more:

1. "authorization failed" issue solving #1
2. possible fixing #71 and #80
3. product is purchased but not downloaded yet https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/333647
4. all possible options and about what to do: post #9
5. how it was solved: post #13

product is purchased but not downloaded yet
product is purchased but not downloaded yet
  • www.mql5.com
the indicator shows in the terminal /market /purchased but next to the install button it says "product is purchased but not downloaded yet...

Hi, Sergey,

Thank you very much for the supports!

I tried with the 2 external vps, and my personal laptop.  The Internet Explorer on my laptop is ver. 11, But the problem is the same from my laptop:
2020.09.14 22:54:04.639 MQL4 Market: failed download product 'KopirMT4 Copy trades for MT4' [403]

The Metatrader was updated to the latest.
I login to Community folder using my login, davidxhy
My password is less than 10 characters

I did not do anything special to lock the account.  In the mean time, I try with the account of my friend, it works fine.  So it is the problem/difference by the account. 

Do you think there is any possibility that MQL lock my accout?

Thank and best regards!
David Sin

HO YUEN DAVID SIN:

Do you think there is any possibility that MQL lock my accout?

Thank and best regards!
David Sin

I do not know any forum case when the profile (forum account) was locked to use (to download/install) the Market products.
If you feel that it is the case so write to the service desk.
Otherwise - read my posts above about Community tab, check logs/journal and so on (I had same case and I fixed it by re-installing Internet Explorer).

Hi, Sergey,

Thank you very much for prompt reply!

I trid all the point you mentioned, but the problem is still there.  When I use the account of my friend it works.  So I believe it is the probme with account.  It is probabaly locked.

Thank and best regards!
David Sin

It is original thread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/351118
I can not install and update my purchased EAs from MQL5 market anymore
  • www.mql5.com
Dear Sirs,From last week, I can not install and update my purchased EAs from MQL5 market anymore. Is that meant that account was blocked or not...

HO YUEN DAVID SIN:

PLEASE kindly inform how can I solve the problem or who i should ask for the help?

1. You can write to the service desk asking them about your profile (forum account): is it locked or not. The service desk link is on your profile (on the left side of your profile page).

2. If not (if they will tell that your profile was/is not blocked for the Market products to be used) so - read this post #5 once again especially the logs/journal of Metatrader (and try it on your home computer with Windows 10 64 bit).

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Sergey Golubev, 2020.09.14 17:20

I do not know any forum case when the profile (forum account) was locked to use (to download/install) the Market products.
If you feel that it is the case so write to the service desk.
Otherwise - read my posts above about Community tab, check logs/journal and so on (I had same case and I fixed it by re-installing Internet Explorer).

• www.mql5.com
Dear Sirs,From last week, I can not install and update my purchased EAs from MQL5 market anymore. Is that meant that account was blocked or not...
Reason: