Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 335

Hello,

I am new here and just started using renko last week, thanks to this thread. So far it has been pretty profitable for me almost doubled my poor last $50 left after some bad losses .

Just wanted to ask if there are any real tests and may be successful stories to mr.Nims plan of starting with $100 and growing it to $100000 in 20 weeks?

Thanks and happy trading

Nobody has an inspiring story to tell?

The first week I started the system I made 560 pips. Last week I lost almost all of it

I have no clue what I did differently, but am trying to adjust now, playing with the settings.

Does the box size matter much? Is there a way the box size to be calculated automatically according to volatility of the pair?

And if not how to calculate the appropriate box size? I trade: gbp/nzd, aud/nzd,eur/nzd, gbp/aud, gbp/jpy, eur/jpy, aud/usd, gbp/usd, eur/usd...

Which pairs do you guys trade successfully with the renko system? I am sorry ..I am sure all these were mentioned before, but I can't read everything, so I will appreciate if some one can share their knowledge and experience with me

Thanks a lot

Hi Nims,

I wish to introduce myself as Mr.Sudhindra from India currently in the UK.

I am a forex trader in the UK and I heard that you are put up in mumbai.

I have few questions would appreciate if I can have a skype session with you.

Looking forward for your reply.

Thanks and Regards

Sudhindra

Do you have this system for ninjatrader 7? Thanks!

haochik:

If all the indicators are open, it would be pretty easy to convert them all over to Ninja.

7he7ruth:
If all the indicators are open, it would be pretty easy to convert them all over to Ninja.

Hi! I have been using Ninja for many years but I really can't master how to program it. If someone has already converted the codes to NJ7, please share. Thanks!

haochik:
Hi! I have been using Ninja for many years but I really can't master how to program it. If someone has already converted the codes to NJ7, please share. Thanks!

I've converted a several mq4 to Ninja....if you post/send a set of indicators with a template, I'll take a look at them.

sudhindragk:
Hi Nims,

I wish to introduce myself as Mr.Sudhindra from India currently in the UK.

I am a forex trader in the UK and I heard that you are put up in mumbai.

I have few questions would appreciate if I can have a skype session with you.

Looking forward for your reply.

Thanks and Regards

Sudhindra

Hi Sudhindra,

Nice to meet you and thanks for introducing yourself to me, yeah i'm a Mumbai based trader, operating from the comfort of my bedroom at home, mostly trading in my pajamas. lolz

My skype id can be found in my profile.

Regards,

Nick

haochik:

Here is a renko system for ninjatrader. I think they charge 10 grands or so though.

Fibonacci Day trading software - NEXGEN Software Systems :: Main

Aneta:
Nobody has an inspiring story to tell?

The first week I started the system I made 560 pips. Last week I lost almost all of it

I have no clue what I did differently, but am trying to adjust now, playing with the settings.

Does the box size matter much? Is there a way the box size to be calculated automatically according to volatility of the pair?

And if not how to calculate the appropriate box size? I trade: gbp/nzd, aud/nzd,eur/nzd, gbp/aud, gbp/jpy, eur/jpy, aud/usd, gbp/usd, eur/usd...

Which pairs do you guys trade successfully with the renko system? I am sorry ..I am sure all these were mentioned before, but I can't read everything, so I will appreciate if some one can share their knowledge and experience with me

Thanks a lot

Hi Aneta,

My recommendation for todays market condition.

14 pips for audnzd, gbpjpy, eurjpy, audusd, gbpusd, eurusd

24 pips for gbpnzd, eurnzd, gbpaud

I trade all pairs, metals, some exotics like the Kroners and DAX.

As long as there is price feed coming on mt4 and its a 24 hour market, it can easily be renko'ed and traded.

I'm trying to study some other exotics like Rouble, Lira's etc, I like the crazy volatility on them hehe.

I found this is the best broker if your trying to trade in exotics, good spreads in UK day and US mornings.

Online Forex Trading Brokers | forex ecn brokers

Regards,

Nick

Reason: